TOUCHY SUBJECT-burglars+shotgun=life sentance?

don.t think i would shoot someone ,i,ve got nice telescopic cosh under bed and if they fancy a bit of frisk i,d be more than happy to oblighe them.Then again if any f****r had the balls to come upstairs where my daughter is ,i could not be responible for my actions .

• Like 1

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Paddy gets a phone call from police your house has been broken in to they've drank all your beer and raped your wife!!.....Paddy says I can't believe they shagged the mrs after only 4 cans! .

Personally if they are in your house how the hell are you supposed to know what their intentions are? 'oh im only here to rob your stuff' or 'oh im only here to rape and murder your kids'..... either

I personaly see it a reasanble force to cut the feckers hands off and cauterise the wound with salt so they cant re-attach the hands after. So do i see it a reasonable to shoot a burgler HELL YES I DO

Not to p*ss on anyone's chips here but it's well known our outstanding boys and girls in blue often read these sites and posts so if you are a fire arms or shotgun cert holder it probably isn't a great idea to talk about when and how you would shoot someone if they broke into your home.

Not unless you fancy a knock at the door in the near future. :thumbs:

Me I would defend my home and family with my last breath but that wouldn't involve shooting someone,

ATB

• Like 4

Personally if they are in your house how the hell are you supposed to know what their intentions are? 'oh im only here to rob your stuff' or 'oh im only here to rape and murder your kids'..... either way they deserve every shotgun shell you own pumping into them!

& if they wernt in there in the first place then it wouldn't of happened so it their own fault for being scum!

I dont mind risking prison time to defend the family

ATB

Adam

That comment is what would convict you.

Your honestly held belief that you or your family are in iminent danger, is what will save you!

They were commiting or about to commit an act likley to endanger human life and there was no other way of stopping them.. And all that other good stuFf

Until you get put in that situation who knows what would happen, all I know is if its me or them... Its them that's going to get it first

Just don't break into my house and eveyone stays happy :thumbs:

ATB

Adam

You said "Personally if they are in your house how the hell are you supposed to know what their intentions are?"

What I am saying is...... That will convict you.. You must be clear as to what you believed their intentions were.

You will be up against the most experienced and clever barristers in the criminal defence world if it happens to you.

I sincerely hope it doesn't mate!

You said "Personally if they are in your house how the hell are you supposed to know what their intentions are?"

What I am saying is...... That will convict you.. You must be clear as to what you believed their intentions were.

You will be up against the most experienced and clever barristers in the criminal defence world if it happens to you.

I was in fear for my life or that of my families.... :thumbs:

• Like 1

I think if everyone is pretty honest to awake in the middle of the night with 1/2/3 possibly more intruders in your house you would do what you would do to keep safe. if that ment getting the gun out then so be it. I'd be happy to threaten them with it and hope they left....if however they had weapons and were coming towards me i'd hope i had the nerve to take the first c**ts leg right out, i'm guessing that would stop the rest of them..... ;)

• Like 1

That's the answer!!

I think if everyone is pretty honest to awake in the middle of the night with 1/2/3 possibly more intruders in your house you would do what you would do to keep safe. if that ment getting the gun out then so be it. I'd be happy to threaten them with it and hope they left....if however they had weapons and were coming towards me i'd hope i had the nerve to take the first c**ts leg right out, i'm guessing that would stop the rest of them..... ;)

I think you/we all would.. its fight or flight.. its in us all no matter what... and thinking about it, you've not much chance to take flight.. in your own home :thumbs:

dunno what i would do with 4 kids in house, if they woke up to 4 men in masks in middle of night they would be terrified, if they broke in then they would be armed with crow bar,sledgehammer, a scary thought...i know for one if they got to me what could 1 person do against 4 especially half asleep.

years ago i had a knock on the door when i was single and opened up door and 4 men came in, 1 said he had a gun and the other had a baseball bat, i had bruises over my back from one side of my back to the other, thoughts of running to kitchen and grabbing a kitchen knife sprung to mind,all sorts , my brain was working overtime.

the scumbags got the wrong address and wanted a house up the road, they was drug dealers and high as a kite and i couldnt do a thing, if the same thing happened now i would like to think i would be able to defend myself and my family in any way possible no matter what that meant, i dont ever want to be a victim again :hunter:

• Like 1

That's the answer!!

if you could prove they had weapons and were coming towards you AND u shot them in the legs i say you would not be down for GBH.

a judge in one of these cases said - if you break into a house hold with legally held guns expect to be shot at. the only way you will guarantee yourself a jail sentence is to shot them in the back if they are fleeing.

do you think its reasonable force?