Dog DNA Test

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They are wasting there time. No body runs hare or deer in England anyway since the ban.   The RSPCA should start spending there money educating the owners of fat pet dogs about animal obesity, not

i suppose if its give you piece of mind, well £60 ok . But most lads just go on good working parents that are doing a good job, and breed from them. My self i only like 2-3 breeds in a lurcher anyway

Dose not matter whats in him mate aslongs as he dose his job and makes you happy

So is confidential as what would happen if it came back and it said there was pit in the mix?

funny you say that my mate paid £65 for a test on her bull grey. The test came back saying slight amounts of whippet with lots o greyhound and Victorian bulldog
  • Like 1

A few people will know that I've often asked what they think is in my lurcher, usual reply is "it's a lurcher, you will never know". Lol.

Well I stumbled across online dog DNA testing the other week. £60 for a kit. You swab the dogs mouth, send it off and they email you the breeds in your dog. Broken down to "significant" "intermediate" and "insignificant" amounts.

They don't ask for a photo or breed type etc. just a swab.

Just had the results back and it says "intermediate amounts of whippet, saluki and greyhound".

I honestly would of bet my life on there being collie in there.

IMG_4506.jpg

Gaz

I have actually started DNA testing, I have bought a franchise, from a very reputable company.

My fee's are only £45. :D

A few people will know that I've often asked what they think is in my lurcher, usual reply is "it's a lurcher, you will never know". Lol.

Well I stumbled across online dog DNA testing the other week. £60 for a kit. You swab the dogs mouth, send it off and they email you the breeds in your dog. Broken down to "significant" "intermediate" and "insignificant" amounts.

Just had the results back and it says "intermediate amounts of whippet, saluki and greyhound".

IMG_4506.jpg

Gaz

I have actually started DNA testing, I have bought a franchise, from a very reputable company.

Is it reliable then? How does it work?

My mate wants his done but I'm sure he would like to save £15.

IMG_4506.jpg

Gaz

Yay do you do requests?? :laugh:

IMG_4506.jpg

Gaz

Yay do you do requests?? :laugh:

Yeah, send me £45 + a swab and I'll tell ya what ya wants ta no. :yes:

As used by Jeremy Kyle and Jerry Springer :thumbs: .