lucas at wisbeach

lucas does it again :boogy: got to admire the man for his dedication coming over all the time to run his dogs tiny 7 think the weather was very wet today mate you wouldnt want to spend a fortune on a good video camera and then get it soaked well i wouldnt anyway

Edited by Mixed Bag
  • Like 2

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

my lucas pup run 3 killed 2 today. 3rd run was 150 yd slip took ages to get to it then he starts working it and lose sight of him. i run over and carnt see him then he comes back across behind it and

belive me lads them hares at wisbeach are some of the best hares ive ever ran watched a vid about 15 years back and some bloke on there said were here at wisbeach today so i said to my mate go home an

good to hear the dogs doing well i like him alot but it dosent look like black land in pic lads,,and mike if hes killing them in 30 seconds fair play to you lads hes some dog cant wait to see the matc

Posted Images

kids have lost the dongle im having to log on missis phone and carnt up load pics but will try sort it :thumbs:

heard your well impressed with lucas kc, is he that good :thumbs:

are dogs was takeing 2 and 3 min to kill them he was taking 30 seconeds :thumbs:

do you think lucas is fed up with all the plodding that the salukis do and just want to get it over quick after all it does get a bit boring :D

good to hear the dogs doing well i like him alot but it dosent look like black land in pic lads,,and mike if hes killing them in 30 seconds fair play to you lads hes some dog cant wait to see the match with him and me old bulldozer gunna be a good one barney cant get them in 30 seconds tho lol he takes his time old barney longer it gose better he gets ,,see you in jan lads for a good day out untill then take care and have a good xmass

• Like 4

Glad to hear Lucas is running so well - 5/5 and 3/3 is some going on that land! Well done gorger, great result. Let's hope these pups follow in his footsteps!

my lucas pup run 3 killed 2 today. 3rd run was 150 yd slip took ages to get to it then he starts working it and lose sight of him. i run over and carnt see him then he comes back across behind it and him and rabbit are at walking pace. it heads for a barn and mugs him round it. he was on it at least 4 mins. he then sees another drop in a dyke straight after. he runs to it and knocks it out and starts running it i thought hes going to get blown to bits but he was working it well for a bit. but shouted my pal to slip his dog in. there both running it well and my pals dog kills it with a great strike. was over the moon with my pup. hes had no luck with 3 different lay offs this season. been getting him fit for last 3 weeks and today hes shown me a bit of somert. back out again in 4 or 5 days see if he can kick on now and do his job :thumbs: Edited by killing crew
  • Like 7

Kc you deserve bita luck with both your dogs I thought I spend lota time with my dogs but you worse you have them hydro, biking, ultra sound machine don,t stop what your doing mate injurys is just bad luck but you,ll turn the corner. Paddy looking good.

• Like 2

Glad to hear Lucas is running so well - 5/5 and 3/3 is some going on that land! Well done gorger, great result. Let's hope these pups follow in his footsteps!

my lucas pup run 3 killed 2 today. 3rd run was 150 yd slip took ages to get to it then he starts working it and lose sight of him. i run over and carnt see him then he comes back across behind it and him and rabbit are at walking pace. it heads for a barn and mugs him round it. he was on it at least 4 mins. he then sees another drop in a dyke straight after. he runs to it and knocks it out and starts running it i thought hes going to get blown to bits but he was working it well for a bit. but shouted my pal to slip his dog in. there both running it well and my pals dog kills it with a great strike. was over the moon with my pup. hes had no luck with 3 different lay offs this season. been getting him fit for last 3 weeks and today hes shown me a bit of somert. back out again in 4 or 5 days see if he can kick on now and do his job :thumbs:

best of luck with him kc hope he does well for ya

Kc you deserve bita luck with both your dogs I thought I spend lota time with my dogs but you worse you have them hydro, biking, ultra sound machine don,t stop what your doing mate injurys is just bad luck but you,ll turn the corner. Paddy looking good.

here gorger did you hear about billy f bitch beating john r bitch today to get final of comp. thats the bitch alans 13 month dog old pup out of your dog got a draw with. his off spring starting to come through a bit now. dogs seem to be doing better than the bitches. have you heard of any more running well pal :thumbs: