its official the white population of leicester is an ethnic minority

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Also bbc news saying today that 17% of people in this country at present were born elsewhere... And that 45% of baby's born here are by that 17%.. And they wonder why were f*****g skint and have one

If communities stuck together then this type of thing wouldn't happen, how many feckin corner shops do they need anyway.   The Manic Street Preachers said it "If you tolerate this then your children

I genuinely do think some time in the very near future there will be race wars in Britain, better be soon or we'll be outnumbered. The biggest monumental betrayal of the people of this country is wit

The Normans still rule us now mate people don't really understand that. look at who owns most of the land, and question why an Englishman can't go where he pleased in England. And regard to Hitler he had a deal with the poles for a one mile wide stretch from Germany to Prussia which was land taken from them at the end of ww1. The poles pulled out at eleventh hour and ethnic Germans we're getting killed by bolshevik Jews in their thousands that's why Hitler went it. Also after ww2 finished ethnic Germans in eastern Europe were killed and left to starve in a massive unreported holocaust that Churchill was complicit in. how many of them brave young lads would go to war with Germany if they could have seen what Britain was like now? My grandad used to say Hitler was a great leader he got them from being in a depression to being a world super power in 5 years.

hitler was incompetent as a war leader.what the man did to rebuild germany was a masterpiece,but he should never have overruled his generals,but the flip side to that was he gave us the chance to beat him,i say us but it was russia really.yes he certainly had vision and i agree adopting some of his policies,would not have been a bad thing.

the way you no so much about hitler explains your crackpot ideas you sdound like an idiot a well read idiot but sdtill an idiot

:hmm: Leicester 2011 Census resutls. Of Leicester’s full population of 329,839 there were 5,257 (1.6%) who described their ethnicity in the ‘Other Ethnicity’ box by having to write their own ethnicity in as their ethnic group was not there to tick in the Census.

Astonishingly the English had no ethnic group tick box and had

to write it in themselves in their own country’s Cen

sus and predictably there is no break-down of the ethnic groups written in the ‘other ethnic group’ section, so those who describe their ethnicity as English in the Leicester Census are somewhere in that 1.6% which makes us an unknown amount of a tiny ethnic minority in Leicester but either are at 1.6% or below.

Concerning ‘National Identity’ in Leicester which is a quite flimsy identity as anyone can claim it no matter what their ethnicity, 134,304 40.7% described themselves as ‘English only and nothing else combined’.

whilst only 19,884 6.0% described themselves as English & British combined, which shows Britishness is on the decline whilst a sense of Englishness is rising above way Britishness concerning ‘National Identity’.

This review reveals that maybe the English are uneducated concerning what their ethnic group actually is? And are confused with the Census as they did have an ‘English National Identity’ tick box in it and so tick it in large numbers but are then confused when it comes to ‘ethnicity’ as they don’t understand ethnicity.

Maybe the English community need educating on what ethnicity actually means?

On a more concerning and critical note it could well be intentional that the English have been educated on understanding National Identity to mean ‘ethnically English’ and it may be no coincidence that anyone can describe themselves as English as a national identity whilst keeping a different ethnic identity recorded.

This actually enables discrimination of the true English/those of English ethnicity I.e. Concerning equality agenda figures in employment... any business can claim to have hundreds or thousands of English people employed when really they are ethnically Pakistani, Somali, West Indian, Irish, Scottish, Polish etc simply claiming the flimsy ‘English National Identity’. This can leave hundreds or thousands of true English/those of English ethnicity pushed out of work in favour of other ethnic groups and yet the equality agenda will not record this as it will judge on ‘National Identity’. Do you all understand how dangerous this discrimination trick is to the English?

Note: ‘ethnicity’ can simply mean ‘community’ and as a community, we on mass of a community, judge who is an insider or outside of the community.

To be put in even more simple terms, we English know that members of other ethnic groups are not English. This has nothing to do with hatred of course, it is just concerning defining identity, which is important concerning discrimination as I have pointed out.

hitler was incompetent as a war leader.what the man did to rebuild germany was a masterpiece,but he should never have overruled his generals,but the flip side to that was he gave us the chance to beat him,i say us but it was russia really.yes he certainly had vision and i agree adopting some of his policies,would not have been a bad thing.

the way you no so much about hitler explains your crackpot ideas you sdound like an idiot a well read idiot but sdtill an idiot

lol

i see nothing in that post,that would warrant calling me an idiot,but hey your entitled to your opinion :thumbs:

• Like 1

hitler wasnt going to live for a thousand years,he would die,as would some of the other hardliners.as for carting off relatives cause they were to old.nonsense

It was meant to be a tousand year ruling by his 'Reich', not that he personally lead for a thiousand years.

who killed our grand parents?????????????? Hitler or that f**k churchill....hitler f****d up big time,,rushed in to shit to fast..if he took his time the world be a better plase now,,,fact

No my friend you are wrong there. What he and his bloody gang had lined up for us, was certainly not a better place! He wanted a thousand year Reich of pure blood Aryan Germanic people ruling the world their way. Not a melting pot of mixed races and cultures that we were formed from. Fancy working all hours as a servant in an Aryan household; or on slave wages in one of their factories? Happy to see your elderly parents carted off to be Euthanised so as not to be a burden on the Aryan State?

Not me lad!

Actually, Hitler really liked the Brits. It was the slavs and eastern europeans he saw as 'untermenschen' or 'sub-humans'.

If communities stuck together then this type of thing wouldn't happen, how many feckin corner shops do they need anyway.

The Manic Street Preachers said it "If you tolerate this then your children will be next!"

thats why they they aint in the world cup every time they got a corner they put a shop on it :thumbs:

hitler wasnt going to live for a thousand years,he would die,as would some of the other hardliners.as for carting off relatives cause they were to old.nonsense

It was meant to be a tousand year ruling by his 'Reich', not that he personally lead for a thiousand years.

you obviously missed my point.

well i've just read this whole thread and to be blunt , some of you fine people do talk some utter cobblers :thumbs: .

As one mentioned earlier, Tony Blair and his collection of yes men and crooked twats, need stringing up for the utter horses arse they have had a large hand in causing. It has been going on for donkeys years before this, but is now massively out of hand. masses coming in with no intention of integration or contributing just raping the welfare system... until that bit is put in check its never going to even begin to change........shit creek with no paddle for sure...

As for Hitler , he may have had 'some' ( and that is a very loose some) half decent ideas , he was an utter nut job , end of !!!!