its official the white population of leicester is an ethnic minority

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Also bbc news saying today that 17% of people in this country at present were born elsewhere... And that 45% of baby's born here are by that 17%.. And they wonder why were f*****g skint and have one

If communities stuck together then this type of thing wouldn't happen, how many feckin corner shops do they need anyway.   The Manic Street Preachers said it "If you tolerate this then your children

I genuinely do think some time in the very near future there will be race wars in Britain, better be soon or we'll be outnumbered. The biggest monumental betrayal of the people of this country is wit

I genuinely do think some time in the very near future there will be race wars in Britain, better be soon or we'll be outnumbered.

The biggest monumental betrayal of the people of this country is without a doubt Tony Bliar and his new labour cronies, he and his sidekicks should be stoned to death for the damage they have done to this nation.

He even had the neck to admit their open door policy was to increase their voting base, so there you have it, a British political party, supposedly representing the working middle classes buggered Britain for their own ends, that's appalling, what's even more appalling is that there are still people who would vote for them.

• Like 4

I blame myself and every other Englishman for letting it get to this I read that the next likely labour leader after milliband the Jew fails is likely to be a black man so we could potentially have a black leader by 2020. Not that I'm bothered because I'm not racist lol.

I genuinely do think some time in the very near future there will be race wars in Britain, better be soon or we'll be outnumbered.

The biggest monumental betrayal of the people of this country is without a doubt Tony Bliar and his new labour cronies, he and his sidekicks should be stoned to death for the damage they have done to this nation.

He even had the neck to admit their open door policy was to increase their voting base, so there you have it, a British political party, supposedly representing the working middle classes buggered Britain for their own ends, that's appalling, what's even more appalling is that there are still people who would vote for them.

your last statement is so True . . . These People your Refering to must surely walk round Wearing Ear Defenders and Blind folds !

were are being out bred lads and lasses only one thing to do.................................... :laugh: :laugh:

Yeah right mate! :laugh: The cost of living is too high for a large part of society to raise kids without the support that the tax credit system brings to the working poor and its being cut. The only people who can afford to have kids these days are the ones on benefit! :laugh:

were are being out bred lads and lasses only one thing to do.................................... :laugh: :laugh:

Yeah right mate! :laugh: The cost of living is too high for a large part of society to raise kids without the support that the tax credit system brings to the working poor and its being cut. The only people who can afford to have kids these days are the ones on benefit! :laugh:

dont get me started on that one, the national minimum wage :censored: con of the century. anybody on it can only survive with the help of benifits and where do the benifits come from themselves and everyone else who pays tax, forgive me but if employers were made to pay a wage that was inline with the cost of living then the country would save far more in benifits than all theses assaults on the sick and disabled :yes:

and nobody to blame but yourselves,a right bunch of whingeing c**ts,you can blame it on goverment as much as you want ,but no goverment has ever told you its compusary to buy from them,you welcomed them with open arms buying there shit food and tacky merchandise,you made it easy for them and you are to late to complain the damage is done.

• Like 2

and nobody to blame but yourselves,a right bunch of whingeing c**ts,you can blame it on goverment as much as you want ,but no goverment has ever told you its compusary to buy from them,you welcomed them with open arms buying there shit food and tacky merchandise,you made it easy for them and you are to late to complain the damage is done.

dont assume we all buy from them,ive never been in a paki shop for a very long time.nor do i eat any of there food.of course its the goverments fault.i didnt let them in,and im assuming no one else on here did either.

• Like 1