D-Day! (Renamed to "The re-education and crushing defeat of the fatally idealistic Mr Miles")

How do you think mate, your wife, children and in laws would feel if they threw open the curtains tomorrow morning and I was camped in my caravan on their lawn or was busying myself building a hobbit house with a view to moving in before xmas.

Not an accurate analogy. In fact, way way way off the mark. But, I think I see the point you wish to iterate.

My honest answer? Once the surprise and wonder of how the devil you squeezed it all onto 5mx5m. I they'd feel indignant.

I'd be damn impressed.

How do you think mate, your wife, children and in laws would feel if they threw open the curtains tomorrow morning and I was camped in my caravan on their lawn or was busying myself building a hobbit house with a view to moving in before xmas.

Not an accurate analogy. In fact, way way way off the mark. But, I think I see the point you wish to iterate.

My honest answer? Once the surprise and wonder of how the devil you squeezed it all onto 5mx5m. I they'd feel indignant.

I'd be damn impressed.

I was aware it wasn't accurate when I asked the question, but with fancy words you again have evaded a valid point, the 25 square metres belongs to your in laws,I doubt they would be happy, the ground you were squatting on belongs to someone , regardless of who or how much ground they own or need, by your own admission it wasn't you. Therefore you had no right to squat there, no matter how you dress it up. I started off feeling a bit sympathetic to your plight, but what has become blatantly obvious is the fact that you use the system when it suits you, picking and choosing the parts of society you require.

Silly me and their was i thinking Miles was chancing his luck that nobody owned the land (after a few conversations with locals ) and just wanted proof before he fecked off .

yea but he didnt feck aff he was fecked off the land

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are you deliberately a c**t or does it come naturally?? Yes he was on someone elses land, yes he's a bit of a nut, but he's also just lost a years 'work' and his home. In my eyes he's got an excellent

wont comment on your prediciment mate,as i know very little about land laws.but i do hope you can sort something out,as it will be lot of hassle if you get thrown off at this time of the year.i didnt

Guy and girls,   Please don't use emotive language and prejudice against Milegajo, although it will be water of a ducks back for him.   I have had the pleasure of getting to know him and his lov

Posted Images

If he defaults on the debt, I know some very good bailiffs...

Feck the bailiffs make him eat them :laugh: :laugh:

Draw your tongue out his arse it's a tad embarrassing to say the least.

No arse licking here just saying it as i see it . Nobody asked Wilf to put his bollocks on the line.

As my word is my honour;

My mother died suddenly when i was sixteen.

I left school and enlisted straight into the infantry and served in the then RGBW regiment until my discharge following the birth of my first child.

I have not completed any further/higher education to date.

I do love to read, a love and appetite that has been passed down and my children share.

Hand over those bollocks WILF. If you need assistance, I'm sure a volunteer will step forward.

Bollocks, your full of shit.

I'd be damn impressed.

I'd be damn impressed.

I was aware it wasn't accurate when I asked the question, but with fancy words you again have evaded a valid point, the 25 square metres belongs to your in laws,I doubt they would be happy, the ground you were squatting on belongs to someone , regardless of who or how much ground they own or need, by your own admission it wasn't you. Therefore you had no right to squat there, no matter how you dress it up. I started off feeling a bit sympathetic to your plight, but what has become blatantly obvious is the fact that you use the system when it suits you, picking and choosing the parts of society you require.

Silly me and their was i thinking Miles was chancing his luck that nobody owned the land (after a few conversations with locals ) and just wanted proof before he fecked off .

And still didnt get to see the deeds :hmm:

I'd be damn impressed.

I'd be damn impressed.

well in my opinion he got off light his neck has more brass than a regimental band

I'd be damn impressed.

I'd be damn impressed.

well in my opinion he got off light his neck has more brass than a regimental band

speculate to accumulate :thumbs::yes:

This earth child, this custodian of the land that has survived (so he says) from the game that has fallen prey to his many air rifles (bought how) is so in tune and sympathetic with nature that someone has went to the trouble of getting an eviction order, you might want to ask yourself why?.

Could it be that the area he resides in resembles a shanty town?.

All you romantics that read his attention seeking blog and buy it fine, I see a pretender myself.

• Like 2

As my word is my honour;

My mother died suddenly when i was sixteen.

I left school and enlisted straight into the infantry and served in the then RGBW regiment until my discharge following the birth of my first child.

I have not completed any further/higher education to date.

I do love to read, a love and appetite that has been passed down and my children share.

Hand over those bollocks WILF. If you need assistance, I'm sure a volunteer will step forward.

Bollocks, your full of shit.

Got evidence for that claim?

Unfortunately for your bollocks I can provide birth and death certificates, enlistment and discharge papers and absolutely no degrees or diplomas. Even mine and my children's reading list.

Now where shall I direct the freezer box to? The taxidermist likes my trophies fresh see.

Just wondering where to mount them. Going by your reaction, I'm thinking I could probably fit them in the caravan...'travel size'.

Hahaha just 'yanking your chain' big guy.

This earth child, this custodian of the land that has survived (so he says) from the game that has fallen prey to his many air rifles (bought how) is so in tune and sympathetic with nature that someone has went to the trouble of getting an eviction order, you might want to ask yourself why?.

All you romantics that read his attention seeking blog and buy it fine, I see a pretender myself.

I'm presuming those are rhetorical questions posed to strengthen your opinion and view point.

If you would genuinely like to enquire how we chaps exchange money and air rifles, how my money was accumulated and saved through employment and fulfilling local contracts etc, by all means raise your hand.

I only say this as it seemed like you got a bit upset and felt ignored earlier if i remember correctly.

Apologies if mistaken...

• Like 1

I'm presuming those are rhetorical questions posed to strengthen your opinion and view point.

If you would genuinely like to enquire how we chaps exchange money and air rifles, how my money was accumulated and saved through employment and fulfilling local contracts etc, by all means raise your hand.

I only say this as it seemed like you got a bit upset and felt ignored earlier if i remember correctly.

Apologies if mistaken...

Apologies if mistaken...

Save it for someone who cares mate, so predictable and the time lapse between posts was nearly spot on as well.

The apologies etc at the closure of each post are wearing a bit thin now.

Might want to change your style.

you've been sussed.

Apologies if mistaken...

Apologies if mistaken...

Save it for someone who cares mate, so predictable and the time lapse between posts was nearly spot on as well.

you've been sussed.

As I suspected.

Right oh bigdaz. Seems like you've wrapped this up nicely and your work here is done eh! "Time lapse between posts" no idea what that means or is intended to imply but boy it sounds impressive! A pretender you say. Well well, who'd a thunk it.

Poirot indeed.

No apologies this time, none appear to be required.

Apologies if mistaken...

Apologies if mistaken...

you've been sussed.

there is some clever people on here lol........................sussed the idiot pages back lol