poaching

Can't believe I read every post on this thread! Most folks on here to busy playing ps3 to be owt doing anything illegal anyhow lol.

love the pre ban photos when they got there kids standing in em, don't take a f*****g genius to work out the lads like 6 or so lol.

off to stroke my epeen some more now.

Karpman

• Like 1

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It can bring the site and members into disrepute...   Its set out as a guide line to help people not to land themselfs in hot water..   Some folk on here could get a bit carried away and have ther

well pal if folk are willing to admit to illigal activities let em carry on ,, beyond me why folk would want to admit to anything that may put thereselves in the fireing line for a knock on the

Some folk on here appear too thick to read between the lines on some topics and do their best to goad folk into stateing the obvious ... I often wonder about their motives as i see the same names doi

Posted Images

Can't believe I read every post on this thread! Most folks on here to busy playing ps3 to be owt doing anything illegal anyhow lol.

love the pre ban photos when they got there kids standing in em, don't take a f*****g genius to work out the lads like 6 or so lol.

Karpman

I'm obviously from a different school my dictum is ,"admit nothing deny everything".

• Like 1

Karpman

I'm obviously from a different school my dictum is ,"admit nothing deny everything".

Mine must be "see no evil, speak no evil, hear no evil" !!

Baw, have you got yourself a saluki yet? You haven't been on for a while must have been out training it.

I haven't been off long enough to train a saluki mate. I heard they don't mature till their 9 :tongue2:

• Like 1

Karpman

Mine must be "see no evil, speak no evil, hear no evil" !!

. Haha mines ask me no questions ill tell ye no lies
  • Like 1