scrap yard

It was quiet in our yard today,travellers can still draw cash until thats changed next year but how the feck do you prove it?

Alot of yards now have a cash converters there to cash the cheques but that'll be stopped shortly soon but the cozzas are bang on it outside a few yards in London today.

sorry mate but i dont want to tell you your business but IF YOUR BOSS IS OR HAS A REGISTEAD SCRAP METAL MERCHANTS YARD ETC THERE ARE NO CASH PAYMENT EXAMPTIONS YOU NEED TO GO ON THE BMRA WEBSITE OR DOWNLOAD THE THE NEW LEGISLATION FROM THE HOME OFFICE note having a go mate just dont want to see the b*****ds fine any bodie

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well if it stops c**ts prying the brass from war memorials im all for it.

Shame that, now all the tax dodging scrap men are gonna have to chip in to the system like the rest of us.....

I dont mind em at all. I leave my rubbish outside and its gone in 20 minutea...saves me a trip to the tip and getting nails in my fecking tyres

unless you have a business account or self employed you wont get taxed on it, the only tax you pay is from the wages from your job

The only tax you pay is on your wages ha ha ha ha funniest thing I've heard for ages. We'll all be taxed for breathing soon there running out of things to tax

• Like 1

unless you have a business account or self employed you wont get taxed on it, the only tax you pay is from the wages from your job

Mate, income is income and it's all subject to tax as far as i'm aware. If the gov find out that substancial amounts are coming into your bank account regularly you can bet your bollocks they'll want to know where from and want their 20%.

where are you getting this info from mate as all the paper work we got from the bmra home office etc said that thre is no cash exemptions the only examption was on ittinaratte collectors but they had to be regitsard as a scrap metal merchant waste carriers licence etc but the exemption ment that there can only pay cash the records are kept the same as the yards BUT THERE CAN NOT GET CASH PAYMENTS IT DOSENT MENTION NO FIXED ABODE ETC please can you post a link to it for me so i can print it off

it was on the news mate to smorning so i went dow n scrap yard and explianed and there said yes thats write so u just need a care address kind of thing some were your mail goes ect i find out more tomorrow

no fix a bo ..............................................means cash sending my freinds driving liscence away tomorrow to that and away we go :tongue2: :tongue2: :boogy:

Enjoy it while you can mate at the last meeting down here there keen on getting this last loophole closed by feb,were not paying cash regardless now it's just aggro

oh im sure there is a way around it,there always is,but now there a paper trail.if they did deep enough for whatever reason!

There's been a way round it from the start just find a yard that's cashing cheques on the way out it's perfectly legal at the mo as long as it's a separate company doing it but will cost you 10% of your cheque,few round here doing it.

im surprised its taken so long to be brought in. the yards have being inundated with chorey stuff for a long time.

my mate owns a breakers yard and he told be that the filth is trying to push some legislation to get car breakers to pay for cars by cheque. he said if this happend he would go out of buisness