scrap yard

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well if it stops c**ts prying the brass from war memorials im all for it.

Shame that, now all the tax dodging scrap men are gonna have to chip in to the system like the rest of us.....

I dont mind em at all. I leave my rubbish outside and its gone in 20 minutea...saves me a trip to the tip and getting nails in my fecking tyres

Only problem is, we'l have 10 knocks a day, hello sir would you like you drive done, or you trees cut back!

:laugh: :laugh:

i live in a cul de sac in a small village we had 7 vans tatting for scrap one sunday morning :hmm: i had collected it all on the saturday :laugh:

..f*****g p***y :laugh: :laugh:

its like that here mate, one of them was walking along ringing a bell 7:15am on a fecking sunday , he only did the f****r once tho!

Shame that, now all the tax dodging scrap men are gonna have to chip in to the system like the rest of us.....

works both ways if you call someone out to buy your scrap car you will have to take a cheque aswell :laugh:

Since when have you had to take a cheque to sell a car to a third party?

Besides, f**k giving somebody else the scrap money!

It was quiet in our yard today,travellers can still draw cash until thats changed next year but how the feck do you prove it?

Alot of yards now have a cash converters there to cash the cheques but that'll be stopped shortly soon but the cozzas are bang on it outside a few yards in London today.

doesnt apply if youve got no fixed abode :yes: so bolt down your manhole covers coz ima coming! :angel:

It applys to everyone,

As from today ALL scrap yards will NOT be able to deal in CASH............

TUFFTY

i get some scrap now and then thou work .

example last week i had a couple of sinks lying about . took them over and had £18 . diesle money :laugh:

now i got to run to the forking bank then to a cash point three days later!!!!!

diesle gone :cray: :cray:

Bullcross blue and RAW are spot on!! Scrap is looked on by most people as a little week-end bonus that did no harm to no one but as always the government need to get there hands on it like the leeches they are!!

Born hunter where there's a will there's a way mate lol

• Like 1