Working Bedlingtons 2005

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of mates beddy types ?

A couple of digging lads that go to the meeting have been out with Cain this season,the FMWTC meetings where often a place that some found advantageous in sourcing stock,days in the field,like minded

Tango mid 90's Dam of Yogi

Posted Images

a lad called barry has that dog now he told me he got it of a dog dealer hes happy with it apart from it keeps going to ground he wanted it to put up stuff for his lurchers not keep going to ground hes 15 in tts so big for my stuff

a lad called barry has that dog now he told me he got it of a dog dealer hes happy with it apart from it keeps going to ground he wanted it to put up stuff for his lurchers not keep going to ground hes 15 in tts so big for my stuff

dog went to a fella called Philip from fermanagh as a pet/guard, he ended up closer to 16", what happened to him after that i've no idea mate.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

There seems to be a resurgence in the Bedlingtons at the mo SJ,some can even be dug to?,the ones I own have been dug to but id be less than honest if I said they were digging terriers,they put work where I want it.As in the pat SJ its the ego,s that own some of these pseudo workers and the dross bred out of them that harm the breeds looks and working reputation,more than the few honest lads about who,s only interest is owning and working a terrier that works,as a terrier should,and looks like a Beddy.

• Like 1