Working Bedlingtons 2005

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of mates beddy types ?

A couple of digging lads that go to the meeting have been out with Cain this season,the FMWTC meetings where often a place that some found advantageous in sourcing stock,days in the field,like minded

Tango mid 90's Dam of Yogi

Posted Images

Alan Taylor from the rhondda has some of the best working Bedlingtons I have ever seen, he has pups there at the moment I believe. Nice guy with some very good dogs

I have no pups or bred a litter for 2yrs, wont breed untill i need i need to. A lad not far from me had a litter lately he has had beddys off me in the past.

post-7755-0-88579500-1348909236_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

alot of lads in wales still working these dogs-as good as any other terrier.my first real terrier was a bedlington in 1985 and worked as good as any other border/russell or the black dogs i keep now-i would have another in a heartbeat-respect to the lads keeping them working.atb bobby ;)

no disrespect to you....but how would you know how good your bedlington terrier worked?????

you would have only been 5 year old, judgeing by your date of birth......just curious thats all......

all the best,

jay. :thumbs:

ive been around working dogs all my life mate-the dog was taken digging every week in season on real quarry not rabbits,with my oldman and uncles,went everywhere with me when i was growing up.Stalking through peoples profiles- sad dont you think?worry only about your own dogs mukka-did you ever go digging before the act?have dogs in my kennels that had a good 3/4 seasons before the act was passed-a few lads digging with the pups never had any complaints-no disrespect but didnt you start a thread show me your patterdale and i show you mine?you must be new to them? :D atb jay1995(does that make you 17?) :tongue2: bobby
  • Like 1

alot of lads in wales still working these dogs-as good as any other terrier.my first real terrier was a bedlington in 1985 and worked as good as any other border/russell or the black dogs i keep now-i would have another in a heartbeat-respect to the lads keeping them working.atb bobby ;)

no disrespect to you....but how would you know how good your bedlington terrier worked?????

you would have only been 5 year old, judgeing by your date of birth......just curious thats all......

all the best,

jay. :thumbs:

ive been around working dogs all my life mate-the dog was taken digging every week in season on real quarry not rabbits,with my oldman and uncles,went everywhere with me when i was growing up.Stalking through peoples profiles- sad dont you think?worry only about your own dogs mukka-did you ever go digging before the act?have dogs in my kennels that had a good 3/4 seasons before the act was passed-a few lads digging with the pups never had any complaints-no disrespect but didnt you start a thread show me your patterdale and i show you mine?you must be new to them? :D atb jay1995(does that make you 17?) :tongue2: bobby

you'll probably find you got the wrong jay there mate........ :yes:

and have never started a post wanting to see peoples dogs, but there you are.......

and i got a few more years on me than 17 ;) , and far from new to the game...... but i wont get into a debate of who's canary sings the loudest......

we'll have a night or day out through the season bob, i'm only a stone throw from you......you can show me how its done...... :icon_redface: ha, ha.

all the best matey,

happy hunting. :thumbs:

Edited by jayjay
  • 1 month later...