ukip come second in 2 out of the 3 bye elections yesterday

Unfortunately the towns like Rotherham will never change from being a blinkered Labour constituency. They could put a corpse in s suit but if it stood for labour it would get elected. "were working class so we HAVE to vote labour"

No your working class and you SHOULD vote for the party that is going to change your life for the better

The Labour representative who won said the UKIP vote was a shot across the bow for the Tories and if labour came to power they would address immigration. I kid you not you could not make this sh*t up, the party who held the doors wide open for immigration are going to sort it out.

Didn't the Tories also say they were going to look at stopping uncontrolled immigration when they were in opposition? :hmm:

therin lies the problem they all say what needs doing but non have the backbone to do it once in power :thumbs:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They can all talk big on the subject but the fact is they don't have a choice, the masters in Brussells have the final say about who gets to live in OUR country!

The people of Rotherham, Croydon and 'Boro had the chance to let the out of touch Lib/Lab/Con elite know what we realy think, but they blew it !! They could have put three Ukip MP's into parliament an

ukip gets my vote. enough is enough. i just hope that the rest of the population see this government for what it is.   great news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unfortunately the towns like Rotherham will never change from being a blinkered Labour constituency. They could put a corpse in s suit but if it stood for labour it would get elected. "were working class so we HAVE to vote labour"

No your working class and you SHOULD vote for the party that is going to change your life for the better

The Labour representative who won said the UKIP vote was a shot across the bow for the Tories and if labour came to power they would address immigration. I kid you not you could not make this sh*t up, the party who held the doors wide open for immigration are going to sort it out.

Didn't the Tories also say they were going to look at stopping uncontrolled immigration when they were in opposition? :hmm:

therin lies the problem they all say what needs doing but non have the backbone to do it once in power :thumbs:

hear hear. and they think we will just allow them to lie to us again and and again.

shape up or ship out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

What concerns me more is how well Labour did!

They were safe Labour seats I think.. Thing is a lot of people are only ever see a straight choice between the Tories and Labour and will vote accordingly just to keep the ones they don't like out of office.. I will never vote Tory as long as I have got a hole in my arse but I will not vote for Labour either.. I voted Plaid Cymru at the last election knowing it would be a wasted vote, for me the only other alternative was to spoil my paper and I seriously considered it.. I'll be voting UKIP at the next one and for the foreseeable future, although that won't make any difference here..

do you think they will win born?i know the tories are unpopular,but milliband lol he even looks weird

Honestly? Yeah I do, the Conservatives promised a lot and produced nothing! If they had just given us the referendom on the EU we were promised they would be viewed 10 times better than they are. Even in the last election it wasn't a case of the Cons winning but Labour loosing. It's a sad state of affairs.

Milliband may be a complete wanker leading a party of wankers but the good old faithfull British public keep voting for them.

They can all talk big on the subject but the fact is they don't have a choice, the masters in Brussells have the final say about who gets to live in OUR country!

• Like 6

I think its come to the point where these top 3 partys (lab,toris@lib) need to be given the boot. none of them are working. but i rember a couple of years bk when it looked like the bnp was going to win and suddenly all there accounts got frozen.

Ukip will never get in power the people behind the scenes won't let it too much for them to lose but if they can be a deciding vote factor in passing bills then they have the power to make the dictatorship elite compromise and unless there's huge civil unrest that's the best us white British can hope for. Garage to me seems only politician with any sense and dignity the rest just skirt round subjects and deflect them onto anything to make them look better or the others to blame

I notice the good old BBC are playing down what a major result this is for UKIP and your " normal" British citizen.......no surprise that they are up playing the labour result.

Keep pushing, keep talking I to folk about UKIP and get out there and vote when you get a chance......lets have all these wasters out!

• Like 1

do you think they will win born?i know the tories are unpopular,but milliband lol he even looks weird

His Brother would make a better Leader imo out of the two.

I reckon they've put the dopey one in for "the wilderness years" as they know it will take people time to forget the mess they made last time they were in, and that he is unelectable.

As soon we near a general election, watch the brother appear back on the scene.

Both very dangerous individuals for Briton imho.

If voting changed anything, they would ban it !

Funny you should say that today in the newspaper UK immigration is down by 25% the biggest fall in 4 years

So if that anything to go by maybe they are :thumbs:

I just known for certain Labour are responsible for the sh*t state this country is in both immigration and financially and they should be banned from controlling this countrys affairs for a long time(thats without even going into the financially LAC's backed hunting ban) :yes:

The people of Rotherham, Croydon and 'Boro had the chance to let the out of touch Lib/Lab/Con elite know what we realy think, but they blew it !! They could have put three Ukip MP's into parliament and frightened the shit out of the "Establishment" !! But, NO, the moronic sheep who"have allways voted Labour, and allways will", did just that; even though "Labour" of today has absolutely nothing in common with Labour of old, and is just the same as the Tories; rich, university educated people who have never had a job outside of politics !! Nothing will realy change, apart from the LibDems being replaced by Ukip as the 3rd party, and the Lab/Cons will continue to take turns at ruining the country !!

Cheers.

• Like 5