• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A deerhound/collie/greyhound lurcher..

this is my bitch she done most mate deer x grey beddy wippet grey  

What i would say mate if your wanting to get one is dont be too concerned with the exact cross and the specific mix of whats in it and how much etc. Just make sure that the parents are working and doi

Posted Images

My other llittle dog

deer grey collie beddie whippet

8th-11thapril2012003-1-1.jpg

very nice what HTTS is he ????

he is 24'' and 43lbs mate

and the biggun is 28 1/2" and around the 73lbs

The more I look at him the more I like him. :wub: If you give me your address I will be happy to come round and take him off your hands.lol.

My other llittle dog

deer grey collie beddie whippet

8th-11thapril2012003-1-1.jpg

very nice what HTTS is he ????

he is 24'' and 43lbs mate

and the biggun is 28 1/2" and around the 73lbs

The more I look at him the more I like him. :wub: If you give me your address I will be happy to come round and take him off your hands.lol.

You can have the smelly little shit, he is laid on the floor of my office now farting up last nights dinner!

How was the 24" dog bred

dh/gh collie with 1/4 beddy whippet

just iv got a 1x beddy/grey & am thinkin of breedin her & i like the look of your dog

I like the look of her based on your pics, she looks a nice solid dog. Mine is only 2 1/2 though and although he punches above his weight work wise he wont be going to any bitches in the near future

Thanks for all the info, comments and photos. Lots of information gained.

Please keep em commin

What i would say mate if your wanting to get one is dont be too concerned with the exact cross and the specific mix of whats in it and how much etc. Just make sure that the parents are working and doing roughly what you want them for, There seems to be a lot of litters of the dh x being bred that seem to be owned and bred by middle age women wanting to own a big hairly lurcher which will never even see a rabbit

another pic

9th-25thDec2011047.jpg

• Like 6

Thanks for all the info, comments and photos. Lots of information gained.

Please keep em commin

What i would say mate if your wanting to get one is dont be too concerned with the exact cross and the specific mix of whats in it and how much etc. Just make sure that the parents are working and doing roughly what you want them for, There seems to be a lot of litters of the dh x being bred that seem to be owned and bred by middle age women wanting to own a big hairly lurcher which will never even see a rabbit

another pic

9th-25thDec2011047.jpg

I know mate, that is why I said early on in the thread about seeing no decent quality pups for sale.

You are definately right about not worrying to much about the exact mix. As long as the parents can do what I want I will be a happy fella, after a few generations and outcrosses I reckon half the litters for sale dont know whats even in them anymore let alone the amounts!lol

i emailed you about her recent catches bill and said if you require some pics from a pup till 23 months i will send them never mind

I remeber, I missed a good oportunity, my fault..these images are exactly what I was after..

Cheers matie

oh bloody hell bill next time possibly

good thread this ive got a dh grey he s 8mth and i think ive been expecting a bit much by the sounds of it ,he s not showing much hunting ability ive had him out with my older dog catching rabbits but hes not realy interested i was getting worried but reading this is telling me to stick with it.

good thread this ive got a dh grey he s 8mth and i think ive been expecting a bit much by the sounds of it ,he s not showing much hunting ability ive had him out with my older dog catching rabbits but hes not realy interested i was getting worried but reading this is telling me to stick with it.

8 MONTH ???!!! He's still a baby !! Give him time, any type of Lurcher is still a baby at 8 month, never mind a Deer X ! :thumbs:

Cheers.