Remington 700 VLSS with laminated thumbhole stock, cos it looked good :laugh:

I'd say they've the most aftermarket bits and bobs for them of near any rifle. People say that's because they're shit, but really they only say that out of jealousy :laugh:

I changed the trigger to a Jewell, got it bedded and screw cut. Foxes hate it :thumbs:

As usual...

WHAT I HAVE! :thumbs:

The fact is there are very few bad makes out there, (obviously the odd individual dog).

It comes down to what you want and best suits your need. For example, xc10mike above, I wouldn't give that monster house room, because I don't need it, he probably would not want any of the tools I use, that doesn't mean there is anything wrong with the guns! :thumbs:

I like and use light guns, I have no need for anything else in the field!

post-10759-0-54954300-1353497104_thumb.jpg

My bog standard selection of .223/.243/.308, they do for me on the centrefire front!

As usual...

WHAT I HAVE! :thumbs:

The fact is there are very few bad makes out there, (obviously the odd individual dog).

It comes down to what you want and best suits your need. For example, xc10mike above, I wouldn't give that monster house room, because I don't need it, he probably would not want any of the tools I use, that doesn't mean there is anything wrong with the guns! :thumbs:

I like and use light guns, I have no need for anything else in the field!

post-10759-0-54954300-1353497104_thumb.jpg

My bog standard selection of .223/.243/.308, they do for me on the centrefire front!

i actually like lighter rifles and when funds stretch will probably buy a light weight walking rifle.the fact is i wanted stupid accuracy and rarely do a lot of walking long distances.when i do i use a grag bag or biathlon sling as it is a tad heavy after say 10 yards or more :laugh: if your just hunting and not going to be warming that barell up then lighter is better