Israel and hamas (muslim brotherhood)

Guest ragumup

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In all fairness, the Yids are the only ones openly standing against these f*****g Muslim extremists. f*****g Arabs and Pakistanis and all the rest of them keep making a nuisance of themselves, if any

I'd back the Israeli's but something tells me neither of us will be around to collect

Yes is would defend my home just like Israel is doing, if Palastine want peace why have they sent 200 rockets into Israel this year, if England was send 200 missiles over into Scotland or Wales they w

Posted Images

Iran has not made an agressive move on another country for 600 years.

Ah hello! They may not have invaded anyone but they've been far from non aggressive.

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/06/25/12400386-uk-domestic-spy-chief-warns-of-possible-return-of-iran-state-sponsored-terror?lite

I'm not going putting up a million links but anyone interested search for "Iranian State Sponsored Terrorism".

• Like 3

Wonder if it's because their big brother didn't vote someone in totally pro Israel that won't let them strike Iran there a bit pissed off so taking it out on kids with stones n donkey jockeys with fireworks? Wonder if there was peace America would give them so much aid and military hardware then where would they be? Saying that I bet out of the most powerful civilian jobs worldwide it wouldn't surprise me if at least 10% are held by kikes and even in America they are 2% of the populace but 10% of senators and other top decision making posts and most of them hold duel citizenship so how can that be right where do there loyalties lie? Tell you what though they learnt from the past and got influence everywhere now. I can't stand the Muslims Arab people's but as long as their in their own country preaching hate and shit about us good luck but them likes have a huge influence over us in unseen ways

Its about time all forms of religion died a death. Nothing but shyte comes out of religion.

Don't confuse religion with the church, IMHO having a faith in something is very different to being a member of an organisation like a church.

f**k thats a bit cryptic even by your standards wulfy....don't confuse religion with the church?.....isn't the church a faith organisation? or did it suddenly become a social club? :hmm: :hmm: :huh: :huh:

Its about time all forms of religion died a death. Nothing but shyte comes out of religion.

Don't confuse religion with the church, IMHO having a faith in something is very different to being a member of an organisation like a church.

f**k thats a bit cryptic even by your standards wulfy....don't confuse religion with the church?.....isn't the church a faith organisation? or did it suddenly become a social club? :hmm: :hmm: :huh: :huh:

its not hard to understand i believe in god but im not in the slightest bit religous as mr einstein once said god dont play with dice :thumbs:

You don't need to be a member of or attend a church to be religious or spititual. I've very litle time for organised religion but regularly blame God for lots of things :D

• Like 2

its not hard to understand i believe in god but im not in the slightest bit religous as mr einstein once said god dont play with dice :thumbs:

So don't confuse faith with the church is what he meant?

Iran has not made an agressive move on another country for 600 years.

Ah hello! They may not have invaded anyone but they've been far from non aggressive.

http://worldnews.nbc...red-terror?lite

I'm not going putting up a million links but anyone interested search for "Iranian State Sponsored Terrorism".

Hmm :hmm: How much of that type of information is propaganda to keep reinforcing who the bogey man is ? I mean. . . .Hilary Clinton. . .pleeeaase !

Bigest sponsors of terrorism. . .us and the yanks, by a country mile mate. (oh throw in the kikes as well)

2 plus 2 is a bit cryptic for you fanny boy ! Lol

Hmm :hmm: How much of that type of information is propaganda to keep reinforcing who the bogey man is ? I mean. . . .Hilary Clinton. . .pleeeaase !

Bigest sponsors of terrorism. . .us and the yanks, by a country mile mate. (oh throw in the kikes as well)

Don't just look at the photos, read the article.

"the head of MI5, the U.K.'s internal counter-intelligence and security service, said"

Don't just look at the photos, read the article.

"the head of MI5, the U.K.'s internal counter-intelligence and security service, said"

I read it.