Israel and hamas (muslim brotherhood)

Guest ragumup

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In all fairness, the Yids are the only ones openly standing against these f*****g Muslim extremists. f*****g Arabs and Pakistanis and all the rest of them keep making a nuisance of themselves, if any

I'd back the Israeli's but something tells me neither of us will be around to collect

Yes is would defend my home just like Israel is doing, if Palastine want peace why have they sent 200 rockets into Israel this year, if England was send 200 missiles over into Scotland or Wales they w

Posted Images

Saddam got what was coming to him, just for the wrong reasons. He used to send money to the families of suicide bombers. Nice guy, sorely missed.

As for Iran and terrorism, you're free to do your own research on it. It's well documented and has been for decades.

All this about propaganda, UK, US, Iran, do you expect anyone to own up to supporting terrorism in any form, realy? Not gonna happen.

• Like 1

You lot would make great politicians.Get paid for your bullshit. :laugh:

Regarding your last PM to me, I can get the pothole outside your house fixed and a new bulb in the street lamp but the NHS tell me that anal probes aren't covered by them so you're on your own there :laugh:

Edited by JohnGalway

Saddam got what was coming to him, just for the wrong reasons. He used to send money to the families of suicide bombers. Nice guy, sorely missed.

As for Iran and terrorism, you're free to do your own research on it. It's well documented and has been for decades.

All this about propaganda, UK, US, Iran, do you expect anyone to own up to supporting terrorism in any form, realy? Not gonna happen.

I've done plenty of that mate, and i;ve drawn my own conclusions. Lets just say i feel uneasy about the west's enthusiasm for helping civilians (by bombing them) and 'helping' regime change.

Is it just coincidence that Libya, Syria and iran are/were debt free, with no central bank ? :hmm:

id have kept old saadam where he was,he might have been a bit of a headcase,but the country had infrastructure,he also hated bin laden and his wee cabal.now look at the place.a f*****g shithole and breeding ground for terrorisim.but i guess it was a fore gone conclusion.they werent going to gift us thier oil,we had to invade to steal it.ok the people were a bit oppressed by his regime,but so is saudi and kuwait.but there friends well until they do something,then they will be despots and a regime change is in order.

• Like 1

Yeah, that's realistic :rolleyes:

realistic or not, nobody stopped them going back home, now its to late, these zionist vermin will start ww3 sooner or later.

Or prevent it.......... they're the only ones actively preventing Iran from becoming a nuclear armed state. I don't believe many of the arab nations are ready for nuclear weapons or should be allowed them. f**k living in a world where the likes of Iran have the ability to launch a nuclear weapon. Likewise with North Korea but that's a different topic.

yep best let the country thats been the only country thats ever used nukes decide who has em lol the good old usa. having said that i would not sleep well knowing iran was nuked up either

I've done plenty of that mate, and i;ve drawn my own conclusions. Lets just say i feel uneasy about the west's enthusiasm for helping civilians (by bombing them) and 'helping' regime change.

Is it just coincidence that Libya, Syria and iran are/were debt free, with no central bank ? :hmm:

Sorry, got no interest in conspiracy theories :)

I seriously doubt that anyone in the UK government would have the balls to put a stamp next to anything that could be remotely considered terrorism, f**k me! they cant even put old abu on a plane out of the country without a nod from Brussels :huh:

One mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter. Remember the mujahadin, who turned into the taliban ?

Sorry, got no interest in conspiracy theories :)

No theory there, documented fact :D

You lot would make great politicians.Get paid for your bullshit. :laugh:

Regarding your last PM to me, I can get the pothole outside your house fixed and a new bulb in the street lamp but the NHS tell me that anal probes aren't covered by them so you're on your own there :laugh:

It was in general John.Not just you.But i would still love the probe. :yes:

Its about time all forms of religion died a death. Nothing but shyte comes out of religion.

Don't confuse religion with the church, IMHO having a faith in something is very different to being a member of an organisation like a church.

f**k thats a bit cryptic even by your standards wulfy....don't confuse religion with the church?.....isn't the church a faith organisation? or did it suddenly become a social club? :hmm: :hmm: :huh: :huh:

2 plus 2 is a bit cryptic for you fanny boy ! Lol

I'd have to count my fingers after shaking hands with you fud breath :).....I got the jist of it in the end...maybe you should get someone to proof read your posts first for the hard of thinking like myself :)

• Like 1
Guest thebigdog

I seriously doubt that anyone in the UK government would have the balls to put a stamp next to anything that could be remotely considered terrorism, f**k me! they cant even put old abu on a plane out of the country without a nod from Brussels :huh:

i reckon there are more than a few loyalists here, who walked the streets with SA80's, that would be inclined to disagree :yes: