Israel and hamas (muslim brotherhood)

Guest ragumup

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In all fairness, the Yids are the only ones openly standing against these f*****g Muslim extremists. f*****g Arabs and Pakistanis and all the rest of them keep making a nuisance of themselves, if any

I'd back the Israeli's but something tells me neither of us will be around to collect

Yes is would defend my home just like Israel is doing, if Palastine want peace why have they sent 200 rockets into Israel this year, if England was send 200 missiles over into Scotland or Wales they w

Posted Images

Wow....it's all getting a bit scary over there......what is the answer to it all?

For one side or the other to win.

Fancy laying a bet? :hmm:

I'd back the Israeli's but something tells me neither of us will be around to collect :laugh:

Too right John can do without this escalating further,

Israel gets piss*d off invades Gaza to prevent further missile strikes, intervention from Iran,Syria, China and Russia support Syria USA backs Israel.........well I need say no more.

Wow....it's all getting a bit scary over there......what is the answer to it all?

For one side or the other to win.

Fancy laying a bet? :hmm:

I'd back the Israeli's but something tells me neither of us will be around to collect :laugh:

Too right John can do without this escalating further,

Israel gets piss*d off invades Gaza to prevent further missile strikes, intervention from Iran,Syria, China and Russia support Syria USA backs Israel.........well I need say no more.

Yes indeed, they need to wind their necks in or it could be 'lights out' for the whole world.......scary.

its just a show of strength,not everyone was happy at the arab springs,and democracy.the jews could manipulate and threaten the dictators.who were more intereted in staying in power,than an out all war with the kikes. as for the rocket attacks,well there rockets land in israeali held terrority on a regular basis.they just chose to use this one as an excuse.no im afraid this was probally well thought out,and in the planning for a few weeks.all it needed was the assasination of prominent hamas leader to take it to the next stage.oh i do hope it blows up in thier faces.literally!