Israel and hamas (muslim brotherhood)

Guest ragumup

oh im sure if you looked back far enough there is dispute everywhere about who belongs where.lets no split hairs lads.its really not there land,and the land they stole and bulldozed the houses that sat on it

I'm not going to say it, I'm thinking it, but I'm not going to say it :D

oh trust me its merely coincidence and i do not consider the two to be the same.but thats for another day lol

Lol, you know I had to say it, would be criminal to let it go without comment :thumbs::laugh:

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In all fairness, the Yids are the only ones openly standing against these f*****g Muslim extremists. f*****g Arabs and Pakistanis and all the rest of them keep making a nuisance of themselves, if any

I'd back the Israeli's but something tells me neither of us will be around to collect

Yes is would defend my home just like Israel is doing, if Palastine want peace why have they sent 200 rockets into Israel this year, if England was send 200 missiles over into Scotland or Wales they w

Posted Images

oh im sure if you looked back far enough there is dispute everywhere about who belongs where.lets no split hairs lads.its really not there land,and the land they stole and bulldozed the houses that sat on it,certainly wasnt theres.hitler was sending kikes to palastine long before they actually settled there.eichman actually went there in the 30s there was a policy to put all the jews from europe there at one time.

It's certainly not the land of the 'retuning jews' who have piled in there since the end of WW2, I agree with you on that part and I certainly don't agree with the bulldozing and settlement.. We didn't want uncontrolled immigration there but were forced to accept it by the Yanks who threatened to withhold vital post war reconstruction loans if we didn't accept it. We also kind of backed the loosing side in the first Arab Israeli conflict.. 100 of out officers officially resigned their commission to take part in it..

I just don't hold with the misconception that all the Jews in the area have just appeared their from elsewhere like some kind of foreign occupying force and set up camp in someone's back yard.. The whole area has a very complicated and unstable history going back thousands of years and I can't ever see there being an end to the issues there..

the whole world knows what israel is doing is wrong, palestinians will not give in, they will never accept a jewish state, why should they?

About 200 nukes buys a fair bit of leverage in todays money. What exactly would you have Israeli's do? Seeing as they're completely surrounded by enemies and the sea.

they are surrounded by enemies cos of what they have done, i say it again, why should the palestinians pay with land and life for something they had nothing to do with, ww2.

I didn't ask you why they're surrounded by enemies, I asked you what would you have them do? I don't hear many answers to that question :hmm: All the way back in the 80's Israel was helping Hamas build mosques, look it up. They're there now (Israel), are you going to tell them to shift?

give the palestinians back what belongs to them, f**k off back to warsaw and other parts of europe, thats where they lived, hitler was not a palestinian.

I'll again suggest you read your history books instead of comming out with ill informed bollocks gained from youtube vidoes.. The land didnt belong to the Arabs, it belonged to the Ottoman Empire for a few hundred years before they were defeated in WW1 and then it was administered by us.. There have always been Jews in the Levant, thousands of years before a shepherd called Mohammed started preaching about visions about god.. The land has been owned by the Romans, Christians and countless other powers.. It was the Arabs who walked away from the table in the post war discussions about how to proceed with settling up a state.. :yes:

Malt I tried this, trying to make the point about the Ottoman Empire and the Romans Persians etc but it did no good "it's still all the Jews fault!"

And this sums up the problems in the middle east facts are irrelevant even Kofi Annan ran out of patience and threw in the towel, what chance have we got trying to talk sense on an internet forum?

• Like 1

i agree it wont be settled till one side wipes out the other,unfortunaetly i dont hold out much hope for the palastinians.but maybe some good will come out of there demise.it would certainkly show the kikes up for what they really are.anyway its been a good civil debate for a change.now im away to say kaddish for the fallen lol

oh im sure if you looked back far enough there is dispute everywhere about who belongs where.lets no split hairs lads.its really not there land,and the land they stole and bulldozed the houses that sat on it,certainly wasnt theres.hitler was sending kikes to palastine long before they actually settled there.eichman actually went there in the 30s there was a policy to put all the jews from europe there at one time.

It's certainly not the land of the 'retuning jews' who have piled in there since the end of WW2, I agree with you on that part and I certainly don't agree with the bulldozing and settlement.. We didn't want uncontrolled immigration there but were forced to accept it by the Yanks who threatened to withhold vital post war reconstruction loans if we didn't accept it. We also kind of backed the loosing side in the first Arab Israeli conflict.. 100 of out officers officially resigned their commission to take part in it..

I just don't hold with the misconception that all the Jews in the area have just appeared their from elsewhere like some kind of foreign occupying force and set up camp in someone's back yard.. The whole area has a very complicated and unstable history going back thousands of years and I can't ever see there being an end to the issues there..

all should be able to live there, but the zionists want the rest to accept it as a jewish state, the palestinians will never do this, fair play to em.

all should be able to live there, but the zionists want the rest to accept it as a jewish state, the palestinians will never do this, fair play to em.

Cant argue with that and I'm no fan of the Zionists..

The joo's have lived in Iran since the 6th century with never a problem. Iran has not made an agressive move on another country for 600 years.

The problems in Israel have only one link to biblical times and that is the joo;s belief in prophecy.

"
However, in the cities of the nations the Lord your God is giving you as an inheritance, do not leave alive anything that breathes.
Completely destroy
them—the Hittites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites—as the Lord your God has commanded you."[
]

Palestinians cannot win this fight. That's the long and the short of it despite what people like or dislike. For their own good they need to realise that and stop letting outside powers use them like pawns. Iran uses Hamas, Hamas used the Palestinian people.

thats no reason not to fight :yes:

It is when the result is the slaughter of your own people. The very best they can hope for is a negotiated settlement with Israel. That won't happen until Israel feels it's own security is guarenteed. As long as terrorist organisations control the Palestinians they'll continue in this endless cycle of violence.

It's a very different case to NI. It would be like all the UK population living IN Ireland, not mostly on the Island next door. No one won up there either, negotiations were the only thing to stop the madness.

how can its security be guarenteed when it continues to take palestinian land? they are forced to fight, long may they do so, israel is the terrorist john, yet they are always the victim,

I reckon your a student !

• Like 1

Its about time all forms of religion died a death. Nothing but shyte comes out of religion.

Don't confuse religion with the church, IMHO having a faith in something is very different to being a member of an organisation like a church.

• Like 2

Its about time all forms of religion died a death. Nothing but shyte comes out of religion.

Don't confuse religion with the church, IMHO having a faith in something is very different to being a member of an organisation like a church.

sense at last :thumbs: