Israel and hamas (muslim brotherhood)

Guest ragumup

In all fairness, the Yids are the only ones openly standing against these f*****g Muslim extremists.

f*****g Arabs and Pakistanis and all the rest of them keep making a nuisance of themselves, if anything we should all be backing Israel so than can destroy these nutters.

All these Muslims keep going round doing whatever they please, killing innocent folk then when the shit hits the fan it's them that's the victims......no mate, bollocks to them......let them have a bit of their own medicine.

Good on the yids, I hope they kill every last one of those Hamas terrorists and all their family's with them !

you talk like a twat, the zionists are robbing and killing as they see fit, would u not defend your land/home? lets hope the yids get nuked, only then will there be peace :bye:

Yes is would defend my home just like Israel is doing, if Palastine want peace why have they sent 200 rockets into Israel this year, if England was send 200 missiles over into Scotland or Wales they wouldn't put up with it and rightly so, for some reason Arabs think the best way to deal with a very big angry dog with sharp teeth is to keep poking it with a stick and then cry to the rest of the world when the dog bites.

u complete idiot, zionists robbed the land they now have,it is not theres to defend.

Ahhh "idiot" class insult I'm almost upset :laugh: :laugh:

It's the old chestnut Israel robbed the land, well that happened probably before you and certainly before I were born, how far do you want to go back, what about it being liberated from the Ottoman Empire as with the rest of the shit holes after the 1st world war, or maybe you want to go back to the Persian dynasty and the control by Rome.

Me I prefer to stick to my lifetime and what affects me and my kin, that is a problem created by narrow minded Muslims living in the past blaming something that happened over 70 years ago arguing and killing equally narrow minded Jews who live in past with claims of a promised land.

It's pathetic.

they are still taking land and life, it is an everyday thing in palestine, a prison camp y? what did these people have to do with ww2?

I thought I was supposed to be the idiot?? :laugh:

The significance of the 2nd world war is it was following this world wide conflict the state of Israel was created and this is the main reason for the conflict, in part but not soley for the displaced Jewish people and survivors of the holocaust.

With all due respect you strike me as a person equipped with snippets of headline grabbing information without substance for any logical debate.

As I said previously in my opinion both sides have blame associated however the Islam faith who are trying as hard as possible to convince western society of its peaceful attitude is the biggest threat to stability in the world since world war 2. I do not see the Israelies trying to force their situation on the world by bombing Embassy's, tube stations or flying airliners into buildings or maybe I've missed something......

Answer me this question if Palestine is so peaceful and the aggressor is Israel why have 200 rockets been fired into Israel this year and why do the Palestinians put up with Hamas a terrorist outfit?

• Like 1

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In all fairness, the Yids are the only ones openly standing against these f*****g Muslim extremists. f*****g Arabs and Pakistanis and all the rest of them keep making a nuisance of themselves, if any

I'd back the Israeli's but something tells me neither of us will be around to collect

Yes is would defend my home just like Israel is doing, if Palastine want peace why have they sent 200 rockets into Israel this year, if England was send 200 missiles over into Scotland or Wales they w

Posted Images

In all fairness, the Yids are the only ones openly standing against these f*****g Muslim extremists.

f*****g Arabs and Pakistanis and all the rest of them keep making a nuisance of themselves, if anything we should all be backing Israel so than can destroy these nutters.

All these Muslims keep going round doing whatever they please, killing innocent folk then when the shit hits the fan it's them that's the victims......no mate, bollocks to them......let them have a bit of their own medicine.

Good on the yids, I hope they kill every last one of those Hamas terrorists and all their family's with them !

you talk like a twat, the zionists are robbing and killing as they see fit, would u not defend your land/home? lets hope the yids get nuked, only then will there be peace :bye:

Yes is would defend my home just like Israel is doing, if Palastine want peace why have they sent 200 rockets into Israel this year, if England was send 200 missiles over into Scotland or Wales they wouldn't put up with it and rightly so, for some reason Arabs think the best way to deal with a very big angry dog with sharp teeth is to keep poking it with a stick and then cry to the rest of the world when the dog bites.

u complete idiot, zionists robbed the land they now have,it is not theres to defend.

Ahhh "idiot" class insult I'm almost upset :laugh: :laugh:

It's the old chestnut Israel robbed the land, well that happened probably before you and certainly before I were born, how far do you want to go back, what about it being liberated from the Ottoman Empire as with the rest of the shit holes after the 1st world war, or maybe you want to go back to the Persian dynasty and the control by Rome.

Me I prefer to stick to my lifetime and what affects me and my kin, that is a problem created by narrow minded Muslims living in the past blaming something that happened over 70 years ago arguing and killing equally narrow minded Jews who live in past with claims of a promised land.

It's pathetic.

they are still taking land and life, it is an everyday thing in palestine, a prison camp y? what did these people have to do with ww2?

I thought I was supposed to be the idiot?? :laugh:

The significance of the 2nd world war is it was following this world wide conflict the state of Israel was created and this is the main reason for the conflict, in part but not soley for the displaced Jewish people and survivors of the holocaust.

With all due respect you strike me as a person equipped with snippets of headline grabbing information without substance for any logical debate.

As I said previously in my opinion both sides have blame associated however the Islam faith who are trying as hard as possible to convince western society of its peaceful attitude is the biggest threat to stability in the world since world war 2. I do not see the Israelies trying to force their situation on the world by bombing Embassy's, tube stations or flying airliners into buildings or maybe I've missed something......

Answer me this question if Palestine is so peaceful and the aggressor is Israel why have 200 rockets been fired into Israel this year and why do the Palestinians put up with Hamas a terrorist outfit?

200 rockets my arse, bits of drainpipe with afew nails in at best, its called survival pal, when your land and home get bulldozed and you cant go back, what you expect? y didnt these jews go back home after the war to europe? y are you talking about 911 7/7? nothing to do with palestinians, u are watching to much xfactor.

The Israeli state was born. Born of their terrorist activity then when they were given a homeland in Palestine they wanted more and more and just kept taking and taking like the pakis will soon be doing here. The Israelis have got 10% of senators etc in America with only 2% of USA population they are in controlling interests in most banks large multi nationals IMF world bank even Hollywood and most news corps. Now I hate the way this country is being overrun with pakis Iraqis Kurds the lot and know how much we are looked down and despised on but the yids can affect us just as much if not more

• Like 1

the whole world knows what israel is doing is wrong, palestinians will not give in, they will never accept a jewish state, why should they?

Think you should read up on the history of the Levant, I can't be arsed to go through it all here from before the crusades, through ottoman period, mandatory period and post war periods..

the whole world knows what israel is doing is wrong, palestinians will not give in, they will never accept a jewish state, why should they?

Think you should read up on the history of the Levant, I can't be arsed to go through it all here from before the crusades, through ottoman period, mandatory period and post war periods..

no need to read history books pal, open your eyes.