foxes pering up too ground

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Patterdale boy dont bother your bollocks explaining yourself to anyone on here,least you were out doing a bit.

im sure if we are all honest its happened to us all before ,well definitely me anyway lol.I just wouldn take a pic for all the professionals on here to see lol

I know you like defending the youngsters whippet.. Where did I say I was the best out there or that there was no one better or where did I say I was perfect?? I know lads that dig as a pass time who'

People like u alimac wind me up

You are slagging off my dogs.

Dog that you ain't seen graft.

Stop sofa hunting and get out there..

What dogs do you work?

Good I'm glad..

I don't need to see them fella, a picture says a thousand words..

"stop sofa hunting and get out there" classic, I work terriers for a living you retard..

Well simply that's none of your business what iv in my kennels.

just because your professional ,...dont mean feck all.........theres all ways better men out there ..........that was obvious that you were pro terrier man , that lad basically told everyone with his comment lol

is your Eproblem with the lad because of the size of the trench by any chance,..................there is so many perfect people out there digging perfect holes, it makes me laugh , how many people have dug down to a terrier that cant push on , and then when you get a mark further on , its easier sometimes to trench on than start another hole..............as im sure you will no............lol

feck me so many perfect professional terriermen around lol lol

I know you like defending the youngsters whippet.. Where did I say I was the best out there or that there was no one better or where did I say I was perfect?? I know lads that dig as a pass time who's knowledge is far superior to mine, because that's a fact of life, there's alway better & there's always worse..

My problem is that he digs a great mess like that & all chuffed with himself & his handy work gets photos put up for all to see on the net, expecting everyone to blow hot air up his arse, well not from me I'm afraid, il say it how I see it & if that deflates his little ballon then so be it.

thats fair comment , cant see the problem if hes accounted for his quarry and hes hopefully tidied up well............yeah it looks a mess but alot of digs will with the amount of rain we have had,...................this attitude is the reason alot of people dont share there outings because there worried about people knocking there thread............

if you think that the state of the dig is a good reason to give the young lad flack then thats up to you............remember hes young and chuffed , and i think people are picking fault because hes young and thats not the way it should be ...............an encouraged opionion would of been just fine ..............

Alimac I doant give a shite what you do for a living

What gets me is its people like you that will be the end of the sport

if you keep slaging young lads on hear confidence knoking

have dome my fair shair of digging

With jp and dh

My confidence is fine lol

Opinions are like ass holes every one hasem

YOU WILL HAVE DONE LAODS OF DIGGING :whistling: OUT WITH JP :D Edited by gonetoearth

What dogs do you work?

Good I'm glad..

"stop sofa hunting and get out there" classic, I work terriers for a living you retard..

just because your professional ,...dont mean feck all.........theres all ways better men out there ..........that was obvious that you were pro terrier man , that lad basically told everyone with his comment lol

is your problem with the lad because of the size of the trench by any chance,..................there is so many perfect people out there digging perfect holes, it makes me laugh , how many people have dug down to a terrier that cant push on , and then when you get a mark further on , its easier sometimes to trench on than start another hole..............as im sure you will no............lol

so do you think there was a good terrier in that trench or a bad terrier man diggin the hole ???? as al says its a picture of many words :blink:

What makes a profecional terrier man?

I have a wife and two kids

still manage three or four days a week hunting

I think that a fair bit of hunting

I inhereted my 8 year old bitch as a pup of my old man who braught the blood from ierland in the 80s from co mayo

had em ever sinc

What dogs do you work?

Good I'm glad..

is your problem with the lad because of the size of the trench by any chance,..................there is so many perfect people out there digging perfect holes, it makes me laugh , how many people have dug down to a terrier that cant push on , and then when you get a mark further on , its easier sometimes to trench on than start another hole..............as im sure you will no............lol

so do you think there was a good terrier in that trench or a bad terrier man diggin the hole ???? as al says its a picture of many words :blink:

grow up you fool ,...........you cant answer that by looking at a photo...........ffs

• Like 2

maybe the fox was up real tight and the terrier wudnt leave til the job was done ive had it before myself and trenching on was the only way to account for the fox. fair play to the fella as long as he back filled then theres nothing wrong jmo :thumbs:

they no different by looking at the photo lol lol

What dogs do you work?

Good I'm glad..

grow up you fool ,...........you cant answer that by looking at a photo...........ffs

thats rich :laugh:
Guest Leveller

Theres profesional and then ther's profesional money dont mean your good at your job

By that i mean you dont have be proffesional to be proffesional at the job !!!!!

Right but the lad asked what makes a professional and the fact is you may be the best in the world but if you're a builder or a doctor you're not a professional terrierman

Theres profesional and then ther's profesional money dont mean your good at your job

By that i mean you dont have be proffesional to be proffesional at the job !!!!!

Right but the lad asked what makes a professional and the fact is you may be the best in the world but if you're a builder or a doctor you're not a professional terrierman

. So a full time terrier man that recieves no wage but a house etc is what ?