• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Aye and old c**ts moaned back then , guess i have a better understanding why. Oh and he ain't a kid. The c**ts 30 odds. But he's a proddie that's why I'm letting it go lol

get some doggie blues aff the vet, then laff at the dog stoating aboot the hoose like its king kong haha my wee ole granny has got a cairn that becomes a lion after blue lol

They don't bother my lurchers one bit , but they hear the shotgun going off quite a bit

i like the way people say its fun, what, its a total money making scam and bloody pathetic with mini bombs in the hands of twats who should be indoors reading a book if they can read that is, i hated them as a kid and still do, if thats what floats your boat the go help us.

Edited by bracken boy
  • Like 1

Ban the fekin things their hardly like the old standard fireworks we had as kids were theirs more power in one of these nowdays than the hole fekin box full of the old ones.Makes me fekin laugh last week i was trying to get hold of some potassium permagnate for the dogs feet and was told by the chemist they dont sell it any more due to it being used in exsplosives wether it was a load of bollox i dont know but they can sell fireworks over the counter that can blow a fekin phone box to smithereens is fekin behond me.

I've got nothing against them, if there used properly. Throwing them about the street, and setting off those f*****g huge tenner rockets on a built up area is reckless, see them lying on the roads around here, imagine that exploding on your windscreen while driving down the road,

Scot a think the dude shot himself, no saying much about it on the news

Ah I see, wrong information again lol such is the grapevine matey. So it was with a police issue weapon possibly. Aye that's the reason they be saying f**k all lol

Scot a think the dude shot himself, no saying much about it on the news

Ah I see, wrong information again lol such is the grapevine matey. So it was with a police issue weapon possibly. Aye that's the reason they be saying f**k all lol

2 lads from my area were shot last night probably while the fireworks were going off. one of the lads lives facing me its getting worse :icon_eek:

I've got nothing against them, if there used properly. Throwing them about the street, and setting off those f*****g huge tenner rockets on a built up area is reckless, see them lying on the roads around here, imagine that exploding on your windscreen while driving down the road,

we used to put them in scaffold poles, f*****g scary when they whizz past ya