Us Presidential election

Anyone else interested in this?

I'm hoping Romney will turf Obama out. I think Romney will be better for an open economy like Ireland. Obama already called us a "tax haven" :rolleyes: I think Romneys religion is interesting also, being a Mormon. I didn't like Obama when he ran last time, thought he was too much into vague promises and speechifying for my liking. I did a little bit of looking into the Mormons when I was looking up preserving food etc. They are encouraged to keep a certain amount of food and provisions in house in case of disasters etc, quite a lot of it is sensible.

"Superstorm" Sandy has thrown the cat amongst the pigeons. I believe handled correctly it could be an opportunity for the current administration politically. I'm not sure even if they handle it relavitely poorly there is enough time before the election for the situation to have an effect on the election.

The polls are quite tight, I've seen 49/47% in favour of both Obama and Romney, depending on the polls I've read. Some swing states are similar.

What're your thoughts on what will happen?

Edited by JohnGalway

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Often........I was gonna start my own party "The small peoples alliance" but we just got looked down on !!!

. Bombing civilians. Are you for fooking real the luftwafa flatterned every major city in britain killing women children thank fook for bomber HARRIS AND GOD BLESS SIR WHINSTON CHURCHILL AND THE

GOD HELP AMERICA THE BLACK TONY BLAIR IS BACK IN THE CHAIR

I'm glad I don't live there anyways.......

I know its been on a lot recently but I tend not to listen too deeply to it. I think that Romney is creepy.......then then all politicians are? I have no respect for religious fanatics either.

Do you think it really makes much difference to the bigger picture who wins?

Tbh it don't affect me bud. It's the one with the most cash spent on there campaign that normally wins it. Hardly a great endorsement for a leader. I'd like to see that c**t kicked out the White House tho.,to be replaced by a kike puppet

Obama is without doubt one of the best speakers I have ever seen, he is a class act in speeches and interviews.....Romney is no where near as skilled in that department but he is a real businessman who knows how to run companies and lives in the real world economic wise, he running mate Ryan is also a breath of fresh air in the leftish type political class of today.

I hope to see the back of Obama as a lefty running the crown jewel of capitalism is very bad news IMHO

I reckon Obama's going to get back in, not sure if that's a good thing or not.. :hmm: I think Romney will step up the heat on Iran if he gets in though, don't rule out us getting sucked into another war if he gets in..