where to go in the dales?

IMG_6567.jpg

this was last week, has well,,, fill your boots,,iff you dont the rim fire,s,,,will,,,, and it works out cheaper than a fishing licence and day tickets and all your bait,,, then you chuck the fish back,,,lol

what the feck is that standing above them (top left)....... :hmm:

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Type in Bolton Abby mate,,, when you go through the big gates,, go direct to the big house,, can't miss it..... Most likely the butler will come out,, but if he don't knock on the door and ask for his

That's quiet a tirade there matey, simple question.........what about the many hundreds of decent working dog owners who are un-able to obtain permission?, are their dogs simply to rot in their kennel

Not everyone has permission,i knocked doors for years in the Dales and got zilch,so does that mean i cannot take advantage,at times,of a little recreation for me and the mutt?,i now have enough permis

Posted Images

i went to the dales yesterday and went near buckden area, found a public footpath and walked along it for a few miles, dogs had some great runs and came back with 4 rabbits, better than nothing tbh and we had a quality day out! thats the way mate work wont come looking for you,, your only doing what most the boys on yer have done, but its ok for them to do it,,! like brookie said you only live once so take no notice of people trying to put you off just get on with it,,

thats the way work wont come looking for you, your only doing what most the boys on yer have done, but its ok for them to do it,,! like brookie said you only live once so take no notice of people trying to put you off just get on with it,, Edited by elisderyn

I think were ever there are rabbits in numbers lads will be queing up to go when i was young inverness was the mecca,Now its the dales next .... ......

If you have permission it wont make any differance if the poilce clamp down on poachers.

Dont see how any lurcher lad can condem another for going for a wonder with intent.

got no problem with people coming up to the Dales if they are not Dickheads, but how do you stop the Dickheads? you cant and they will all come, so ill come down to your permission treat it like shit and leave like most people who see the dales on here and MUST visit will do

IMG_6567.jpg

this was last week, has well,,, fill your boots,,iff you dont the rim fire,s,,,will,,,, and it works out cheaper than a fishing licence and day tickets and all your bait,,, then you chuck the fish back,,,lol

IMG_6567.jpg

collie lurcher i would think good day that lads

IMG_6567.jpg

fack nose...

got no problem with people coming up to the Dales if they are not Dickheads, but how do you stop the Dickheads? you cant and they will all come, so ill come down to your permission treat it like shit and leave like most people who see the dales on here and MUST visit will do

you wont go down to any ones permission ,............because some people are not stupid enough to tell the world where they hunt :yes:

• Like 2

IMG_6567.jpg

IMG_6567.jpg

collie lurcher i would think good day that lads

no that thing with the hat on ,...................sure ive seen him under a bridge some where lol :laugh::tongue2:

people have been going up to the dales for donkeys years with and without permission.i can remember lads from where i lived going there 25 years ago. where there are rabbits people will go.

people have been going up to the dales for donkeys years with and without permission.i can remember lads from where i lived going there 25 years ago. where there are rabbits people will go.

but would you not say that since threads on here lamping 101 rabbs a night etc there has been an increase? like everyone going to the fens after it became famous test for a dog. i couldnt give a shit about decent lads coming up without permission, its just the chavs that see it as rabbit paradise that come up, wreck it then f**k off and ruin it for those of use that have to live and hunt here all year round. and whippet i would never tell anyone where i hunt, dales is a big place :thumbs:

Ideation for f**k sake get off that high horse before you fall .

Poach . . . i know what you are saying.

And i know lots of lads always have and always will go up there.

But speaking to lads that live up there, there is a new brand of muppets going about the place, no thoughts, no stealth, just smash and grab. Last time we were up a neighbouring farmer was not too pleased to see the dogs. . . . . hed lost some sheep recently to folk with runners . . . . . . .

you wont go down to any ones permission ,............because some people are not stupid enough to tell the world where they hunt :yes:

:victory:

• Like 1

Ideation for f**k sake get off that high horse before you fall .

Poach . . . i know what you are saying.

And i know lots of lads always have and always will go up there.

But speaking to lads that live up there, there is a new brand of muppets going about the place, no thoughts, no stealth, just smash and grab. Last time we were up a neighbouring farmer was not too pleased to see the dogs. . . . . hed lost some sheep recently to folk with runners . . . . . . .

worst thing is ,......its only going to get worst...