Is It legal In Scotland To Shoot Your Air Rifle In Waste Land That No One Owns?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lot of regs up in jockland are different to england and wales, down here the sticking points would be:- if common groung shooting is illegal, next, if not common ground just unknown owner, how do you

Interesting, from BASC via AGF:   http://www.airgunforum.net/agf/index.php?showtopic=12881   Tony  

all land is owned by someone!! you need permission

sorry lads but all this staying within the law stuff bores me to tears ivebeen shooting for as long as i can remember [for ever!] and always sneaked about potting a few bunnies off and if one just uses ones loaf and does it like i did your more likely to NOT get caught i have loads of permission now so dont need to do it BUT i still do ive had a few close calls lads and im sure loads of you have done it but wont admit it so if i were this lad i would creep into the area and plug a couple off ! now im waiting to be slated by the good guys

• Like 1

sorry lads but all this staying within the law stuff bores me to tears ivebeen shooting for as long as i can remember [for ever!] and always sneaked about potting a few bunnies off and if one just uses ones loaf and does it like i did your more likely to NOT get caught i have loads of permission now so dont need to do it BUT i still do ive had a few close calls lads and im sure loads of you have done it but wont admit it so if i were this lad i would creep into the area and plug a couple off ! now im waiting to be slated by the good guys

Not going to slate you mate,, but with a cupboard full of firearms I don`t think I`ll bother thanks

thats a fair comment mate but i only keep the air rifle maybe if i were in your position i may re consider as a few lads i know were the same like minded as me but once they obtained shot gun licenses they changed there ways

• Like 1

thats a fair comment mate but i only keep the air rifle maybe if i were in your position i may re consider as a few lads i know were the same like minded as me but once they obtained shot gun licenses they changed there ways

I dont think it matters wheather you have an airgun or a rifle you could and probably would be charged with armed tresspass if caught somewhere that you had no legal authority to be......,it is still a firearms offence in the eyes of the law.