bit on the side?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Carraghs Gem, on 23 October 2012 - 10:16 AM, said:   Im not very good at making things but im good at turning a profit, used to buy childrens riding ponys at general horse sales, clean them up a bit

I knew a guy who was struggling to make ends meet as an agri-worker. He wasn't the sharpest tool in the box. He robbed a norfolk post office, but used his own motorcycle for the getaway vehicle...

In the same boat , working on a yard as a Groom/Handyman/Caretaker, I only work 35 hours a week at just above minimum wage, I do anything I can, I used to do turkey's and trees at Christmas, Firewood

Posted Images

Wish I knew someone who'd buy rabbits, know a few places where a person would be tripping over them :yes:

Asked in a pet shop one time but they wanted nearly as much certificates and paperwork as do my bloody sheep.

Edited by JohnGalway

Wish I knew someone who'd buy rabbits, know a few places where a person would be tripping over them :yes:

Asked in a pet shop one time but they wanted nearly as much certificates and paperwork as do my bloody sheep.

and of course, they'd have to be alive!

Snake food I think he meant.

Snake food I think he meant.

Yup, herself brought me in there to get something or other for her dogs and I had a wander around. I nearly fell over passing the freezer, dead rabbits says I, what're they for :hmm: Then I saw the price of them, think it was about €11 :blink:

I had a serious Only Fools and Horses moment, this time next year Rodders.................