im not ...........just think with out knowing people properly you shouldnt make assumptions..............ssh is an exception and everybody has there thoughts and oppions on him ,........but name calling is just bad manners,..............and the nets an easy place to do it...........be honest it wineds me up ,...................would they do it to there face !

If i caught someone blatantly telling me lies to my face,offering out everyone to their face and generally being a c**t to my face....id do more than call him a name !!................I think the lad gets off quite light on here myself,people still acknowledge him......you wouldnt if it was real life youd steer clear.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Let's be honest about all this, now I'm not going to go back and check post timings as I'm sure someone will do that for me, lol, but as far as I can see if Shh hadn't been prompted by another member

And why should he?......if you take your hunting serious the last thing you want to be doing is having a walk out with bell ends !

And about 40 others names I'd guess.   Behave yourself or you'll be next in line for a beating hahahaha   I like Johnny being on here, he's about the only member who's worse than me

Guest bullterrier

you get alot of new members that start off on the wrong foot but they soon settle in but from what i can understand shh as been on here before under other user names some people never learn hes made a rod for his own back :yes::thumbs: john

• Like 1

im not ...........just think with out knowing people properly you shouldnt make assumptions..............ssh is an exception and everybody has there thoughts and oppions on him ,........but name calling is just bad manners,..............and the nets an easy place to do it...........be honest it wineds me up ,...................would they do it to there face !

If i caught someone blatantly telling me lies to my face,offering out everyone to their face and generally being a c**t to my face....id do more than call him a name !!................I think the lad gets off quite light on here myself,people still acknowledge him......you wouldnt if it was real life youd steer clear.

i aint sticking up for him ........i have my views on him .......and i dont know the whole story .........it aint nothing to do with me .............wilf made a couple of insults to me which i didnt like...............fair enough people having oppionions...................but i dont even know the bloke and he dont know me ,................think its out of order me self

fook it any fool can type insults.................

As your perfectly aware I'm unable to inbox you well I have now calmed down over the incident and would like to offer a sincere apology for my behaviour and to also offer a night out as a good will gesture.

I understand my behaviour was inappropriate but unfortunately I do get wound up quite easily, I know that is no excuse but it is the reason I react in the way I do.

Didn't really want to write this on the open forum but can't see you unblocking me and I will also refrain from being annoying or pisstaking on your posts or towards you

Johnny

"Ooooooooooooooh you and leveller can be Hunting Fffffriends" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfmMylMp74A

Edited by Sirius
  • Like 2

I don't lie, never have. And I don't just offer people out. People seem to say things thinking because I'm a 'kid' I'll be intimidated well I won't.

For example in this case the first pm I received from leveller was 'I'll see you soon cotton' now where I'm from thats him trying to offer me out, I don't offer people out but won't back down from none off the wankers on here

To Scot / Shh ,Sociopaths ,don't have feelings as Such..Emotions are learnt responces for them...Every day people ,,that can Lie,Carry out tasks with composure..that fellow citizens would baulk at ....I high numer of Successful business men women have thes traits ,unknown to them..that is why they can make decisions will no human element Tainting it ! ;)

you want to be careful slagging dances off, he dont want to fight, tells everyone everything, hes got no bottle, he talks the talk but dont walk the walk, but he will get his mum out to sort you out and shes a big old girl, she even takes him lamping, pmsl

well you know where I am of you wanna test that theory
Guest bullterrier

As your perfectly aware I'm unable to inbox you well I have now calmed down over the incident and would like to offer a sincere apology for my behaviour and to also offer a night out as a good will gesture.

I understand my behaviour was inappropriate but unfortunately I do get wound up quite easily, I know that is no excuse but it is the reason I react in the way I do.

Didn't really want to write this on the open forum but can't see you unblocking me and I will also refrain from being annoying or pisstaking on your posts or towards you

Johnny

I don't lie, never have. And I don't just offer people out. People seem to say things thinking because I'm a 'kid' I'll be intimidated well I won't.

For example in this case the first pm I received from leveller was 'I'll see you soon cotton' now where I'm from thats him trying to offer me out, I don't offer people out but won't back down from none off the wankers on here

you cant help yourself can you saying sorry one minute and calling him a wanker the next :thumbs: john
  • Like 2