8% on gas and electric

We're in a smoke free zone...no oensioners to be burned after 7pm.

They should never privatise the power industries

Your right. Should have been set up as non profit making.

............And where is all the profit going ?? Well it's not being re-invested in the energy network thats for sure. A lot of the network is 50-60 years old and over capacity as it is.

Get yourself a Genni would be my advice. :thumbs:

A lot of the profits are going overseas to foreign companies and governments...

its the same with all this euro debt, who is it actually owed to??

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

a disgrace goverment should be doing something about this more pensioners scared to turn on there heaters

just in time for your winter bills robbing twats ...

We're in a smoke free zone...no oensioners to be burned after 7pm.   They should never privatise the power industries

............And where is all the profit going ?? Well it's not being re-invested in the energy network thats for sure. A lot of the network is 50-60 years old and over capacity as it is.

government debt is owed to the people. :yes: They borrow money from the population via banks and other financial institutions like insurers then pay it back with interest. In effect they are borrowing money from the taxpayer, then paying it back at a higher rate with the taxpayers taxes. It's like me borrowing a tenner and then you having to pay me for the privilege when I pay it back.. :blink: The profits go to the bankers and shareholders...

government debt is owed to the people. :yes: They borrow money from the population via banks and other financial institutions like insurers then pay it back with interest. In effect they are borrowing money from the taxpayer, then paying it back at a higher rate with the taxpayers taxes. It's like me borrowing a tenner and then you having to pay me for the privilege when I pay it back.. :blink: The profits go to the bankers and shareholders...

sounds about right "shaft the little guy" :laugh:

The company i work for is owned by an American company. I think only one Electricity company is British owned now.

:laugh: while we sit on coal and are coal fired power station fall apart because when we had the chance to build new and modennise

we were led by the nose into a power nitemare while the city clammerd to buy are national grid then sell it on to every fooker outside GB :notworthy: MR THATCHER . ARTHER OH ARTHER HOW RIGHT YOU WERE :sorry:

scargill was a kunt :tongue2::yes:

He might have been a c**t but he was right :yes: country has been sold to the highest bidder....Thatchers legacy :censored:

• Like 2

thank fork i chopped a load of wood for the wood burners this summer. :thumbs: what a depressing period in time it is. :cray:

i'm just waiting for them to hit us with fresh air tax :tongue2:

All joking "Fresh Air" Tax technically is already on us . . Through mobile phones , I believe people own the Air Waves and charge for connections so Fresh Air is a bill we all pay for . . . Being Taken To The Cleaners for Everything , though it has too stop somewhere !
  • Like 1

:laugh: while we sit on coal and are coal fired power station fall apart because when we had the chance to build new and modennise

we were led by the nose into a power nitemare while the city clammerd to buy are national grid then sell it on to every fooker outside GB :notworthy: MR THATCHER . ARTHER OH ARTHER HOW RIGHT YOU WERE :sorry:

He might have been a c**t but he was right :yes: country has been sold to the highest bidder....Thatchers legacy :censored:

Thirteen years of new labour had a far more damaging effect on the country than anything Thatcher was responsible for.

I'm always amazed how people decry Thatcher when in the time since we've had thirteen years of labour who systematically eroded the very substance and culture of British society for their own ends. Oh and by the way, Scargill was a Kunt.

• Like 1

Thirteen years of new labour had a far more damaging effect on the country than anything Thatcher was responsible for.

I'm always amazed how people decry Thatcher when in the time since we've had thirteen years of labour who systematically eroded the very substance and culture of British society for their own ends. Oh and by the way, Scargill was a Kunt.

In a word.... Pish!....and we have already established Scargill was a c**t.....the devastation caused by the the "Thatcher years" should be burned into everyone's psychy! New Labour learned all it had to from Thatcher and are a disgrace to their founders!....the hypocracy being preached by successive governments about how we need to mange our finances is staggering!..this mess was not created by by the average working man...but by f**k are we paying for it....being lectured by multi-millionaires on the benfits of being prudent with my money really sticks in my f*****g craw :yes:

Edited by undisputed
  • Like 2

Thatcher ruined this country ,she destroyed our industry and destroyed our unions and sold the family silver to foreign bidders .In a nutshell she took us back to the dark ages .We are now living in a sewer ,And the more shit being stuffed down our throats the more we gag on it .Weve become a nation of whingers ,instead of standing up for ourselves and fighting back ,we just take it now ,if the whole country boycotted british gas and shell for 3 months just bought nothing of them .Then did the same to swalec and texaco for 3 months and so on .within 12 mths we would bring these gangsters down also the same with the banks and foreigners dont employ them or patronise theyre buisinesses .But will we do it .No we just go on moaning and keep paying

In a word.... Pish!....and we have already established Scargill was a c**t.....the devastation caused by the the "Thatcher years" should be burned into everyone's psychy! New Labour learned all it had to from Thatcher and are a disgrace to their founders!....the hypocracy being preached by successive governments about how we need to mange our finances is staggering!..this mess was not created by by the average working man...but by f**k are we paying for it....being lectured by multi-millionaires on the benfits of being prudent with my money really sticks in my f*****g craw :yes:

No one, myself included doesn't know Thatchers input in the whole sorry scenario, but she left office when?.

How many politicians of all parties have had a hand in the countries demise since then ?.

Easy target in my opinion.

I do agree with you on the fact new labour are a disgrace though, the founding fathers must be birreling in their graves. Perhaps if we had a genuine labour party with the working mans interests (and not their own) in mind and not throwing benefits to shysters in return for votes. Then the country would be a better place for it.

• Like 2