wales v scotland

Guest bullterrier

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

HAVE WE EVEN GOT A FOOTBALL TEAM????? :laugh: .

"The Beautiful Game !!"   Watch these 2 teams make you question that quote. 0-0 draw.

so the welsh lads think scotland will win and the scotish lads think wales will win i think you's both should stick to rugby as you both show more passion for the oval ball than around one as nieth

Posted Images

No doubt that prick levein will f**k our chances by playing defensive. If he doesn't play Steven fletcher then I hope he gets the sack very shortly. If Darren fletcher plays then I'm not watching it!!!!!

No doubt that prick levein will f**k our chances by playing defensive. If he doesn't play Steven fletcher then I hope he gets the sack very shortly. If Darren fletcher plays then I'm not watching it!!!!!

Will you watch in a few years time when Darren Fletcher's past it and possibly playing out the last few games of his career at Celtic? :whistling:

Will you watch in a few years time when Darren Fletcher's past it and possibly playing out the last few games of his career at Celtic? :whistling:

I think it'll be a Scotland win by the way.

Rumours for a while he would come to Celtic or Rangers.....imo the boy is f*****g useless. Asked to do the dirty work at Man U and doesit well enough, asked to be the midfield maestro for Scotland and is lost. Theres no doubt in my mind that if he is fully fit(guessing he is cause he played for Man U at the weekend) he will waltz back into the team pushing Scott Brown out to the right hand side...... :censored:

I'd like to see him go with Commons on the left and Forrest on the right and have a real go at Wales........but Levein wont. And why wont he..? Cause he is a wanker thats why!!!... :yes:

Guest bullterrier

"The Beautiful Game !!"

Watch these 2 teams make you question that quote. :D 0-0 draw.

so the welsh lads think scotland will win and the scotish lads think wales will win i think you's both should stick to rugby as you both show more passion for the oval ball than around one :D as niether team looks like qualifying for the finals :thumbs: john
  • Like 2

"The Beautiful Game !!"

Watch these 2 teams make you question that quote. :D 0-0 draw.

so the welsh lads think scotland will win and the scotish lads think wales will win i think you's both should stick to rugby as you both show more passion for the oval ball than around one :D as niether team looks like qualifying for the finals :thumbs: john

Obviously John, rugby is our sport and we do actually win with the oval ball, I love rugby with a passion, I smashed the tv up when we lost in the semi final of the World Cup. :laugh:

• Like 2