wales v scotland

Guest bullterrier

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

HAVE WE EVEN GOT A FOOTBALL TEAM????? :laugh: .

"The Beautiful Game !!"   Watch these 2 teams make you question that quote. 0-0 draw.

so the welsh lads think scotland will win and the scotish lads think wales will win i think you's both should stick to rugby as you both show more passion for the oval ball than around one as nieth

Posted Images

Well done Wales Gareth Bale different class!

Thats annoying!!!

He was the difference between the teams mate :yes:

Theres a young lad you might know called James Forrest.....he would ran after that c**t all day long and run away from him too....i'm taking it he was injured?... :whistling:

Erm! he'll have at least 8 other players in front of him...and lets be honest Forrest isn't exactly the finished article....to be honest lab the fewer celtic players he picks the happier i'll be

Thats annoying!!!

Theres a young lad you might know called James Forrest.....he would ran after that c**t all day long and run away from him too....i'm taking it he was injured?... :whistling:

Erm! he'll have at least 8 other players in front of him...and lets be honest Forrest isn't exactly the finished article....to be honest lab the fewer celtic players he picks the happier i'll be

Well after Big John Kennedy i used to think the same but that was the Huns trick to keep and save players. Scotland need the best players and he's a cracking winger...... :thumbs:

Thats annoying!!!

Well after Big John Kennedy i used to think the same but that was the Huns trick to keep and save players. Scotland need the best players and he's a cracking winger...... :thumbs:

He has potential but needs to work on his first touch more....you can't say hun now it apparently is sectarian, I prefer sevconian :laugh:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

post-61590-0-66284100-1350077658.jpg

At least we know we are and don't try and kid ourselves...unlike a certain other nation of world beaters :whistling:

our b team smashed 5 past a team better than wales....... :whistling:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

post-61590-0-66284100-1350077658.jpg

At least we know we are and don't try and kid ourselves...unlike a certain other nation of world beaters :whistling:

our b team smashed 5 past a team better than wales....... :whistling:

Your B team is probably better than your A team.....and how do you know they're better than the Welsh you can only gauge that by playing them...wee bit disrespectful to the Welsh Team methinks :yes:

Blimey what a result i had England 5-0 at 6/1.................and Wales 2-1 at 7/2.............havent been that lucky for a while !...........Didnt see the game but sounds like Bale was the difference.

Hope you had that as double?... :icon_eek: ....chaaa.ching!!.. :thumbs:

Wouldnt have it any other way Lab.....in for the penny in for the pound and all that...........just wish id been a bit braver with my stake but then thats how it always is when you win aint it !

Nice.... ;)

My Dad had his own bookies for a while in the village i grew up in.............glad i dont have his gambling streak, i'd be even more skint.............. :laugh:

Nice.... ;)

My Dad had his own bookies for a while in the village i grew up in.............glad i dont have his gambling streak, i'd be even more skint.............. :laugh:

Dont think ive ever met a poor bookie.........ive been through spells betting on the most ridiculous shit but its all under control now :D

Scothunter ive got the Skybet,Ladbrookes Bluesquare etc app things on my phone :D ......dont even need to walk into a bookies these days ive sat many a time during half time laying out bets.....even during a game at West Ham thats how bad it gets down here sometimes :laugh:

Edited by gnasher16