police clamping down

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't believe this at all. Maybe the foundation of the story is there.   How abusive where they? History? Incidents earlier on?   I'm 23, 6'2" tall, skin head, tattoos, couldn't look much more

Floyd; first you said they were ON THEIR WAY TO THE PERMISSION, then you later say they had LAMPING EQUIPMENT AND DEAD RABBITS IN THE CAR !! So where did they get the rabbits ? As usual, we are only g

No it is not all doom and gloom. It is not illegal to go lamping for rabbits or to take them in daylight. It is illegal to run a hare with more than one dog and to take them at night.   Whoever has

Its all gloom n doom innit

gerron we it

No it is not all doom and gloom. It is not illegal to go lamping for rabbits or to take them in daylight. It is illegal to run a hare with more than one dog and to take them at night.

Whoever has started this thread is not giving ALL the relevent information. If stopped, write down the collar numbers of each police officer and make notes of what exactly is happening, with times. They cannot prevent you from doing this unless they arrest you - for which you would need to have committed a cime, not just be suspected of it. At the end of the matter, the police are responsibl for the condition of the dogs - photograph them before they are seized (do it before you start running!) The date will be imprinted on the image so can be used as evidence of maltreatment if necessary.

People need to wise up. Too many total idiots running around complaining about things that they create for themselves. There is a system, learn to play it - you cannot go against it so you might as well. If you try to buck the system, ou will end coming off worst. If you learn to play the system, you can have your sport without any fear of your dog(s) being seized. People try to swing the lead and then wonder why it comes round and smacks them in the back of their head!

• Like 4

gerron we it

No it is not all doom and gloom. It is not illegal to go lamping for rabbits or to take them in daylight. It is illegal to run a hare with more than one dog and to take them at night.

Whoever has started this thread is not giving ALL the relevent information. If stopped, write down the collar numbers of each police officer and make notes of what exactly is happening, with times. They cannot prevent you from doing this unless they arrest you - for which you would need to have committed a cime, not just be suspected of it. At the end of the matter, the police are responsibl for the condition of the dogs - photograph them before they are seized (do it before you start running!) The date will be imprinted on the image so can be used as evidence of maltreatment if necessary.

People need to wise up. Too many total idiots running around complaining about things that they create for themselves. There is a system, learn to play it - you cannot go against it so you might as well. If you try to buck the system, ou will end coming off worst. If you learn to play the system, you can have your sport without any fear of your dog(s) being seized. People try to swing the lead and then wonder why it comes round and smacks them in the back of their head!

I was joking pal, to many yobs out there with no respect, get permission, conduct yourself in an orderly manner, been doing just this, nigh on 60 years, never pulled yet

gerron we it

I don't believe this at all. Maybe the foundation of the story is there.

How abusive where they? History? Incidents earlier on?

I'm 23, 6'2" tall, skin head, tattoos, couldn't look much more dodgy really. I've been pulled a few times when out lamping. First they question the company car, thinking its nicked.

I'm always polite, explain I'm not breaking the law. Show them permission slips (wether I've been on permission or not!). Tell them feel free to check my dogs over. Which they never want to bother with.

Think I've been pulled over 4 times, 3 times resulted in a handshake and "have a good night lads". The last time the bloke was a right bell end. He checked my bags and dogs and under the seats. Then said "I will get you next time". Lol.

One of the first times I wasn't even on permission, and I admitted it. I said I was just looking for rabbits. He was just interested in wether we had guns or not.

The point I'm making is - they don't take your dogs for lamping rabbits and behaving yourselves.

Gaz

• Like 6

mate got pulled knowsley area going on are permission the other night the copper asked for the permission forms but they were in my car and i was at work so the cop says to him you need to ring police station and tell them your in the area you have permission and get crime number and we wont bother you

All this is interesting lads but as i said there dogs were taken.lads said theyve got there collar numbers and farmer said he will go to police station with the lads.so personally i dont understand it.but im no liar and thats [bANNED TEXT] a few lads are trying to make me out to be.farmer told lads it could be to do with there accents as there irish and allot of irish lads have been done for poaching in the area.but in my opinion thats painting all irish lads with the one brush.the dogs they had were very good dogs and they said theyll make sure theyll get them back.

Got a phone call of couple lads i know tonight warning me not to go out anytime soon as afew off them had there dogs taken of them tonight and they even could prove they had permission and police wouldnt give them the time of day.this pisses me of with all the pedos and perverts around there concentrating on lads having a laff and bit of sport lamping.

should have written permisssion on them to hand over straight away.....................i thought that is the way it was............harsh as fook as it may seem

gerron we it

It's Illegal to run a hare full stop. One dog or ten, day or night.

• Like 3

gerron we it

It's Illegal to run a hare full stop. One dog or ten, day or night.

how do you stop a dog whats flushing them ............not to chase them lol.,,.........................law is wank