police clamping down

Got a phone call of couple lads i know tonight warning me not to go out anytime soon as afew off them had there dogs taken of them tonight and they even could prove they had permission and police wouldnt give them the time of day.this pisses me of with all the pedos and perverts around there concentrating on lads having a laff and bit of sport lamping.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't believe this at all. Maybe the foundation of the story is there.   How abusive where they? History? Incidents earlier on?   I'm 23, 6'2" tall, skin head, tattoos, couldn't look much more

Floyd; first you said they were ON THEIR WAY TO THE PERMISSION, then you later say they had LAMPING EQUIPMENT AND DEAD RABBITS IN THE CAR !! So where did they get the rabbits ? As usual, we are only g

No it is not all doom and gloom. It is not illegal to go lamping for rabbits or to take them in daylight. It is illegal to run a hare with more than one dog and to take them at night.   Whoever has

Got a phone call of couple lads i know tonight warning me not to go out anytime soon as afew off them had there dogs taken of them tonight and they even could prove they had permission and police wouldnt give them the time of day.this pisses me of with all the pedos and perverts around there concentrating on lads having a laff and bit of sport lamping.

so the old bill just stopped them and took there dogs ? im struggling to believe that.. .since when has it been a crime to own a dog? :hmm:
  • Like 3

so the old bill just stopped them and took there dogs ? im struggling to believe that.. .since when has it been a crime to own a dog? :hmm:

that's what I was thinking.

never mate but [bANNED TEXT] theyve got lamping equipment with them and a couple of dead rabbits.there decent lads who even gave the police the farmers number to prove it was on permission.and it was a spot check as police said there starting to clamp down on hunting