this copper once arrested me for tresspasing in pursuit of game, he films his mate Shafting a horse

years ago we used to go in our local pub, and the copper used to come over to where we would be sat, he would come over all proper smart arse, telling us he would catch us out with the dogs, and how he was going to get us a conviction, said always said he didnt like dog lads, we were all thieves on the dole, he was off duty and we used to tell him to F@ck off, he said stuff like every time he sees us out in the car he would pull us, and get everything checked out,

look where he is now the daft tw@t

• Like 1

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is it just me or does anybody else see the irony in a peado being called Mr Littleboy !!!!!

he got two years because they all piss in the same pot yet you or me get caught running game we will lose dogs car and get a ban and could get jail time really does me head in the pony should have kic

littleboy by name..littleboy by nature..whats the betting he's a member of the masons eh? along with his little friend the judge

years ago we used to go in our local pub, and the copper used to come over to where we would be sat, he would come over all proper smart arse, telling us he would catch us out with the dogs, and how he was going to get us a conviction, said always said he didnt like dog lads, we were all thieves on the dole, he was off duty and we used to tell him to F@ck off, he said stuff like every time he sees us out in the car he would pull us, and get everything checked out,

look where he is now the daft tw@t

Most probably getting a daily ''Face fcuk'' of some west African serial sex offender :laugh: i really do hope this piece of shite is mentally & physically tortured :yes:

And with any look he will hang himself :thumbs:

He will be back at it in a few years it will soon not even be a criminal offence just like homosexuality used to be illegal and frowned upon how long until corrie run a story of bestaility or peadophilia and show it as being normal lol 2 1/2 years is not even funny

its f*****g distgusting what hes been saying about little bairns couldnt even read it all and you,ve got police going into schools talking about stranger danger who the f**k can you trust these days its just getting worse they just need hanging

2 1/2 years ffsake..

he,ll do 12months at the most...and he,ll enjoy being shagged up the arse..so its a busmans holliday for a kunt like him.

bring back hanging... giz a job..i,ll do that.