Back fillers!!!!!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

whats the point in not backfilling a dig its stupid ruins the earth and cattle sheep and livestock can get hurt make people lose permossion and most of all makes all terriermen look like fools its not

WHAT A NOB

Why the fook should he be ashamed of taking his dog out on permission and it had a accident because of a lazy twat not backfilling?

Posted Images

At the end of the day no amount of complaining will change any ones attitude. They won't suddenly start back filling just because of a thread on a forum from people they don't know.

Would like too think that hearing a dog has been injured and could have been killed would change there ways but doubt it. As said above maybe they had too leave in a hurry

Backfilling is an accepted part of terrierwork,or should be,whats nearly as bad is blocking an earth,thus making it useless.The pricks that blocked a good holding spot,that as been worked for years,back of the Oddfellows at Ravenscliffe,it took me only a few minutes today to rectify the problem,well done numpty,s.

cumro after reading your posts i retract my comments about your bitch being a bit dense falling down an obvious large hole, i now believe she threw herself down there on purpose hoping to break her neck trying to put herself out of the misery of having a sniveling little owner like you, i can totaly understand her actions.

• Like 1

cumro after reading your posts i retract my comments about your bitch being a bit dense falling down an obvious large hole, i now believe she threw herself down there on purpose hoping to break her neck trying to put herself out of the misery of having a sniveling little owner like you, i can totaly understand her actions.

yawn!!!rossthedog your boring me a everybody else with your cheap talk now!!crack on!o ni yma o hyd,cer y graffi ei saes a ceri bwcho ei fam!!lol
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry to hear about your dog cumro, hope he recovers quickly and you catch the knobs who did this.

Ross....you're embarrassing yourself! :fool:

Thanks rob.bitch is getting there.dont think she see much till after xmas.

Missing a good part of the season because of some lazy b*****d :censored: , hope she heals perfect for you mate :thumbs:

Edited by BEARINATOR