THE BIG TON... And moster bags

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

listen mate im by far an expert on dog health or anything to do with dog's to be honest but i like to put a bit of effortinto what the dog eats epecially as she was graffting hard. i like the hill's

Can it be done? Is it possible? Everybody has there own ideas....... But now we have the answer.   3 lads I know have been away for a few days up north,,, the first night Monday they had 110 ,with

just been having an interesting read and its funny how folk make so many assumptions WITHOUT knowing ANY of the facts, for the lads who say it's boring then feel free to go read the post's about let'

Surely it has always been a numbers game?

It's great to catch ten hard rabbits, but it's nicer to catch twenty.

I don't believe ANYONE who says that they would not like to see their dog catch a van full of bunnys.

At the end of the day, we all run dogs to watch them work, and the more rabbits there are and the more they catch, the more you get to see them work, so happy days.

listen mate this was one fantastic trip good company the craic was superb (i think i might have even pissed myself once lol) ive been lucky to have seen a bit in my life

with different types of hunting and fishing in different parts of the world but nothing even come close to this IT WAS FANTASTIC

daz hope you are having a good night with the wife lol she must be a member lol poor buger

I don't believe ANYONE who says that they would not like to see their dog catch a van full of bunnys.

At the end of the day, we all run dogs to watch them work, and the more rabbits there are and the more they catch, the more you get to see them work, so happy days.

listen mate this was one fantastic trip good company the craic was superb (i think i might have even pissed myself once lol) ive been lucky to have seen a bit in my life

with different types of hunting and fishing in different parts of the world but nothing even come close to this IT WAS FANTASTIC

daz hope you are having a good night with the wife lol she must be a member lol poor buger

what type do you own [bANNED TEXT]

what type do you own [bANNED TEXT]

a binshaw lol

IT looks like the lamping is becoming a numbers game,i think it is more for the ego of the owners rather than the working of the dogs,if lads were to do the big numbers and kept more quite about it ,i believe more respect be given,purely because it does not look like a dig at the lads that may do less

and where on this post have we fecking bragged you complete fecking BELLEND!!!!!

ILL GIVE YOU BELLEND YOU SKINNY f**k :laugh: as i said no offence ment,lets leave it there aye

I THINK YOU MEAN YOU WILL TRY bellend!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE WILL SEE,you skinny f****r :yes:

An instance and an example.I owned a first cross collie greyhoiund from Hancock, a solid reliable bitch. I caught thirty six rabbits with her in one field in September in roughly an hour and a half. no messing straight to hand, the vast majority squatters, the total running time wouldn't have equalled that of a half dozen lamp shy rabbits. All situations are different and to be honest most people who haven't experienced the numbers talked about can't imagine it's possible.

• Like 1
Guest cookiemonsterandmerlin

An instance and an example.I owned a first cross collie greyhoiund from Hancock, a solid reliable bitch. I caught thirty six rabbits with her in one field in September in roughly an hour and a half. no messing straight to hand, the vast majority squatters, the total running time wouldn't have equalled that of a half dozen lamp shy rabbits. All situations are different and to be honest most people who haven't experienced the numbers talked about can't imagine it's possible.

Once had a field near us that was a reclaimed tip the top layer was pure sand back of the late 90s if you shone the lamp out there the entire field moved like in aussie films I have seen and the old man said it was like pre mixy days .

Sadly now a cricket field all the coneys where buried by the graders :cray: still some plauge the pitch from the hedgerows but nowt like it use to be .

I am sure most members would not bellive the number in that one field but the funny thing is I am not sure if you would catch that many off that field as the dogs struggled with selection as you could only light up about 40 coneys in one go :icon_eek:

ATB Cookie