islamic insanity

Guest ragumup

Just watched the news and the yank ambassador to Libia has been murdered ,,,a groupe of protesters burned the yank embassy ,, and killed some of the staff including the ambassador ...

Aparantly this was retribution for some small yank film,that took the piss out of Islam , or Mohamed or something......

This is how they repay you for stepping in and helping there cause,,,,

• Like 2

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Far as im concerned they can beat women starve their kids or live however the f**k they like........just as long as they do it in their own country

We would be all well and truely feked if they all thought like him tbh ive stopped giving a feck about them as most of the time their only a smoke screen to take our minds off the real villans the pol

At least he says what he believes in... You can show this clip a thousand times and still people in the west wont believe that islam is a cancerous cult that needs defeating once and for all

Posted Images

Just watched the news and the yank ambassador to Libia has been murdered ,,,a groupe of protesters burned the yank embassy ,, and killed some of the staff including the ambassador ...

Aparantly this was retribution for some small yank film,that took the piss out of Islam , or Mohamed or something......

This is how they repay you for stepping in and helping there cause,,,,

This is also how they repay you http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/libya/8490502/Libya-war-memorial-desecrated-in-British-embassy.html

I'm not surprised anyway and Libya is a massive shithole of a country...I was working there till last year. Hope they get a full on melt down and civil war so we can go back and bomb them again.

There's an old saying:

An apple a day keeps the doctor away.

But nowadays most doctors seem to be Muslim so I find that bacon is far more effective,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

When Muslim parents have to use the, "Open wide, here comes the airplane!" technique, do they just smash it in their face and make explosive noises?

Police are warning people to be on the lookout for Muslim suicide bombers over Christmas who are set to launch a wave of terror with a new 'Alphabet Bomb'.

If one of those fuckers goes off, it could spell disaster,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Just been to my first Muslim birthday party. The musical chairs was a bit slow, but f**k me the pass the parcel was quick!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

A Muslim dies and finds himself in front of St Peter at the gates of heaven.

"Hey, what's going on here? Where am I?" he asks St Peter.

"Welcome to the afterlife," St Peter replies.

"No, no this isn't right. I want to speak to the prophet Mohammed, right away."

"Would you like a cappuccino?" asks St Peter.

"No! I want to speak to the prophet Mohammed," replies the Muslim.

"Well, you can talk to Jesus if you want," says St Peter, and goes off to find him.

"Jesus, I don't understand what's going on here," the Muslim says. "I want to speak to the prophet Mohammed."

"Would you like a cappuccino?"

"No, I want to speak to the prophet! Now."

"Well, you can talk to God if you like", says Jesus.

This appears acceptable to the Muslim and off they go. Jesus lets the Muslim into a big room and leaves him. After a few moments there is a puff of smoke and God appears

"Yes, what seems to be the problem here?" booms God.

The Muslim is very worked up by now. "Look, I don't get what's happened here, I want to talk to the prophet Mohammed!"

"Would you like a cappuccino?"

"Okay, okay," says the Muslim, "I'll have a f*****g cappuccino - now will someone please let me speak to the prophet Mohammed."

"Two cappuccinos, Mohammed," says God,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

There's a rumour going around that the police have said you're not allowed to wear England shirts in pubs in case it upsets Muslims.

What the f**k is a Muslim doing in a pub?,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Everyone seems to be wondering why Muslim terrorists are so quick to commit suicide. Let's see now:

No beer, No bars, No radio, No television, No Playboy or Penthouse, No Teasers, No cricket, No rugby, No football, No basketball, No baseball, No golf, No dancing, No music, No bikinis on the beach, No nude beaches No summer mini skirts and braless beauties, No BBQ pork, No Ham, No bacon No hot dogs, No burgers, No lobster, shellfish, or even frozen seafood sticks, No Christmas.

Rags for clothes and towels for hats, Constant wailing from the guy next door because he's sick and there are no doctors, Constant wailing from the guy in the tower, You can't shave, Your wife can't shave, You can't shave your wife, Sand is everywhere, Sand gets into everything, You wipe your backside with your left hand without toilet paper, You can't shower to wash off the smell of donkey cooked over burning camel dung.

The women have to wear baggy dresses and veils at all times, Your bride is picked by someone else, She smells just like your donkey, and your donkey has a better disposition.

Then your leaders tell you that when you die, you get the 27 virgins and it all gets better! Nope.... no mystery here!!!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

• Like 2