has the season started yet or

what, yes there,s an r in the month and I,ve been oot lamping twice now and the fields are either uncut or like brown deserts !! there,s nowt about :cray:

go out through the day with the ferrets and its a feckin jungle

a couple of weeks back I,m thinking when the seasons started its gonnae be great, rabbits everywhere, big bags, dogs flying, aye feckin right, roll on the summer ahaaah

i know mate our first day back was on sun hounds hunted well but we finished bout 2 as was bit warm

aye honestly thinking whats it all about this hunting game, I suppose now the season doesn't start till feckin December and the seasons finished end of February, take last season for instance I was bolting half growns at the end of January ffs

had a wonder friday night half the grass fields still waiste high and alot of the barley is still standind due to the wet, hopefully this dry spell thats forecast should dry the ground out enough for them to get it all cut and off the fields.

• Like 2

September and October seem to be the new July and August round my way :cray:

seems to be the same around her, i remember lamping last october with a mate off here and we were in t shirts and sweating buckets in a barmy 26deg at 1am in the morning :icon_eek:

seems to be the same around her, i remember lamping last october with a mate off here and we were in t shirts and sweating buckets in a barmy 26deg at 1am in the morning :icon_eek:

Yeah but that was because you had the onset of manopause, i had to keep fanning you down :D

Yeah but that was because you had the onset of manopause, i had to keep fanning you down :D

its was heat exhaustion from being too close to that light sabre you call a lamp :whistling:

season starting?......we've no even had summer yet

i know still wating mate lol , been out couple times 1st night Bryn was bit slow , but the 2nd time he was getting like his old self and done well. There seem to be quite few pigs about, was walking him not far from where i live , and 2 of them were playing in the lane . A couple walking there min poodle , thought it was great to see . untill they seen Bryn pulling on the lead like a feckin nutter, i said he pob thought they were cats .lol

• Like 1