All Now Taken. Lucas X Inka (Khan X Maude (Oscar Nipper Line)

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dear Desert Hunter   i won't argue with you idiot because you will beat me down to your own level of stupidity and then beat me with experience. However I wanted to let you know that i wasn't desper

Good morning folks   Well after a long night, Inka has done me proud and produced 10 pups. Looks like an even mix of both sexes, and nice mix of jet black ones and some more black and tans. They are

Updated pup pics, playtime.

Posted Images

Goodluck with your pups lad,seen Lucas dog he a fine animal and owner of dog a really sound lad that help you out no bother,also seen Lucas dog going on YouTube Can't fault the dog jumping wire and getting to longears no bother and did 4 that day,best of luck with pups

Inka looking very in pup!

you must of bin desprate for a stud dog mate why is everythin running and useing this dog its a heartless jacking peace of rubbish hes the best dog in ireland he must be the only f****n dog in ireland hes the best dog in england well lets f****n see it hes a jacker the black assasin was a jacker there for he produce jackers at some point in the pups but happy days for all you boys who love that heartless breed :laugh:

why does everyone slate the Lucas dog ? i'm not a hare chaser but know boys who are and everyone i speak to talks about Lucas and there seems to be alot of boys from over the country lineing bitches with him including boy i know from fife so can't see them all being wrong

Edited by blue staffy
  • Like 3

Gee desert you hurt my feelings slag me not my dog lol lol lol your right need big heart. Wonder do you have big heart to run against him.

His names rob .Hes from newcastle got a dog called delboy .Hes jealous because delboy fires blanks and hes a coursing groupie .Dont laugh its the truth you know. He runs with a gang of kids Does our rob .Hes known round here as rob and blankety blank delboy .All the kids take the piss out of him and call him delmond.Dont laugh though he cant help being an idiot ,The laptop is every thing to him
  • Like 1

Inka looking very in pup!

you must of bin desprate for a stud dog mate why is everythin running and useing this dog its a heartless jacking peace of rubbish hes the best dog in ireland he must be the only f****n dog in ireland hes the best dog in england well lets f****n see it hes a jacker the black assasin was a jacker there for he produce jackers at some point in the pups but happy days for all you boys who love that heartless breed :laugh:

you stick with the dogs that need a desert to kill a hare ya slimeball

must have me mistaken for someone else mate i run saluki whippets there fast killers with heart do you know what that is :hmm:
  • Like 1

Gee desert you hurt my feelings slag me not my dog lol lol lol your right need big heart. Wonder do you have big heart to run against him.

His names rob .Hes from newcastle got a dog called delboy .Hes jealous because delboy fires blanks and hes a coursing groupie .Dont laugh its the truth you know. He runs with a gang of kids Does our rob .Hes known round here as rob and blankety blank delboy .All the kids take the piss out of him and call him delmond.Dont laugh though he cant help being an idiot ,The laptop is every thing to him

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

dont make threats of runnin people herd it befor bin with best seen the best run with the best and beat them.he will not match that dog my dogs love bottomless pete ground sinking to there chests how does lucas handle that :bye: