Some Anti's faces from today plus VRM to look out for active in the peaks

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In the chance to knock f**k out of a couple of antis.....but you stick to your them and us brigade and keep the antis happy eh!!!...FFS!!!

Well your wrong I'm afraid, I don't know a hill keeper now that doesn't keep lurchers & terriers(bar the odd head keeper from the old school) and I know a fair few.. If folk would get out & gi

Posted Images

and more

looks like a member on here him any IDEAS lol

Aye, i'm super deep cover 8)

But it's not a bad cover, i could probablygetaway with infiltrating them :laugh:

or using thespacebar,,,,, :D

and more

But it's not a bad cover, i could probablygetaway with infiltrating them :laugh:

you scrub up better when your out with them lol

It's a criminal offence to obstruct a legal activity on private land, they should have been nicked plain and simple.

You should mak an official complaint to the chief constable of the local force and ask for a written explanation why his officers allowed a criminal offence to take place without arresting the perpetrators ?

• Like 6

It's a criminal offence to obstruct a legal activity on private land, they should have been nicked plain and simple.

You should mak an official complaint to the chief constable of the local force and ask for a written explanation why his officers allowed a criminal offence to take place without arresting the perpetrators ?

:thumbs:

I also think that the BASC and CA should provide funding to enable shoots and hunts to bring more private prosecutions.....start costing those fuckers a few quid instead of letting them off scot free all the time.

• Like 3

and more

Aye, you and me baith mate,, ah cannae walk aboot wi a cup oh tea now cause some cnut puts 20p in it !! hahaha.. I was thinking oh getting a wee neckercheif fur the dug like !! :whistling:

That lot would welcome me wi open arms !! hahaha

• Like 1

each to there own, live and let live, treat people how you want to be treated etc etc,,,,,, ;)

Feck em i hate forlock tugging cap doffin c**ts who look down their noses at lurcher men but soon as things get a bit naughty want their help.

poacher you really need to let it go spending your life as a victim of thatcher,keepers,employment agencies and the well to do just can,t be good for you.maybe take a course in yoga or meditation even knitting it might just calm that rage of yours :thumbs:

• Like 2

each to there own, live and let live, treat people how you want to be treated etc etc,,,,,, ;)

Feck em i hate forlock tugging cap doffin c**ts who look down their noses at lurcher men but soon as things get a bit naughty want their help.

poacher you really need to let it go spending your life as a victim of thatcher,keepers,employment agencies and the well to do just can,t be good for you.maybe take a course in yoga or meditation even knitting it might just calm that rage of yours :thumbs:

Rage?? It's not rage he's just a thieving b*****d that liked to call it poaching... I'm glad a few keepers caught up with him!!!

you lot are really fukked over there,you have the antis to deal with Plus the division amongst the field sports ranks,sinking ship comes to mind.There was an incident or two over here a few years ago.A bus load of antis turned up,it was known they were coming.A horse box full of able bodied people waiting and problem sorted .They never came back.They travelled from britain to protest,lol.After the few thumps they got, the pro hunters changed their clothes and anyone on the videos couldnt be recognised as the descriptions didnt match the crowd.You lot ever think of dressing in black before the cops get there,do your duty and change over,might work.

• Like 2

I think that is already happening, as the excuse they gave was that there wasnt enough of them to make the arrests!