The Spread of Deer

very few deer in wales because every numpty with a rifle or running dog has them down and in the freezer before the back legs have even got over the border! If people wern't so f****n greedy and have it before their neighbour or someone else poaches it then the poor buggers may just get a chance to breed and spread becoming available to more people. Stupidity and greed seems to be why theres very few in wales.

And you are obviously aware of that for a fact are you?? There are numerous Munty's and Roe right up to the border yes, but I think you will find they are in areas where they struggle to pass i.e. extensive waterways and motorways. No doubt, "poaching" doesn't exist outside of Wales :icon_eek:

Not what was said at all, plenty poaching all over the country, the point is i know plenty welsh guys in the hunting community who are all of the same train of thought.....deer.....holy f**k quick shoot it or get the dog onto it! It's not just them who think like that either hence why theres no deer there :cray: So yeah i am aware of the fact ta :bye:

Deer swim and will easily cross roads quite happily everywhere else in the country.

You're talking absolute crap :fool:

Really? So explain why there's no deer then o clever one.

very few deer in wales because every numpty with a rifle or running dog has them down and in the freezer before the back legs have even got over the border! If people wern't so f****n greedy and have it before their neighbour or someone else poaches it then the poor buggers may just get a chance to breed and spread becoming available to more people. Stupidity and greed seems to be why theres very few in wales.

And you are obviously aware of that for a fact are you?? There are numerous Munty's and Roe right up to the border yes, but I think you will find they are in areas where they struggle to pass i.e. extensive waterways and motorways. No doubt, "poaching" doesn't exist outside of Wales :icon_eek:

Not what was said at all, plenty poaching all over the country, the point is i know plenty welsh guys in the hunting community who are all of the same train of thought.....deer.....holy f**k quick shoot it or get the dog onto it! It's not just them who think like that either hence why theres no deer there :cray: So yeah i am aware of the fact ta :bye:

Deer swim and will easily cross roads quite happily everywhere else in the country.

You're talking absolute crap :fool:

Really? So explain why there's no deer then o clever one.

Just goes to show your real knowledge of deer in Wales then doesn't it? I think you will find the Fallow population in a number of areas is now at a level where organisations are calling for organised culling. The Roe and Munty numbers are low, but has not a thing to do with your "every numpty with a rifle or running dog has them down and in the freezer before the back legs have even got over the border" scenario. Yes, deer can swim but I am referring to the population in the West Country and surely your super deer can't swim the Severn Estuary :laugh: The Roe and Munty are SLOWLY finding their way in via another route, but you need to look at a map to appreciate how many miles they need to cover population wise to achieve this.

I have guys come to me from wales for stalking,and they tell me there are very few deer of any kind in south Wales.Even the rabbits wear helmets is what they say.As a nation the welsh are some of the most passionate and knowledgeable hunters and dog men i have come across ,but there is an element of lawless individuals who have ruined the deer population through unsustainable pressure.

theres thousands of deer in wales ,and i mean thousands ,

I have guys come to me from wales for stalking,and they tell me there are very few deer of any kind in south Wales.Even the rabbits wear helmets is what they say.As a nation the welsh are some of the most passionate and knowledgeable hunters and dog men i have come across ,but there is an element of lawless individuals who have ruined the deer population through unsustainable pressure.

theres thousands of deer in wales ,and i mean thousands ,

I never said there were no deer in Wales,and im not knocking welsh hunters.I have mates in south Wales ,i go sewin fishing and sea fishing with them . They are all mad keen shooting and dog men,they know the crack.Maybe where you are there are a lot of deer,TAKE MY ADVICE AND KEEP THE KNoWLEDGE OF THEIR WHEREABOUTS TO YOURSELF!!!!!I keeper an estate in Gloucestershire and have had nothing but trouble with gangs of poachers from wales.These men are organised criminals with 4X4S radios and a willingness to use violence.I have been beaten up ,had threats against my family and house .They will stop at nothing in their pursuit of deer ,driving over fields leaving gates open and causing havoc.If there are all these thousands of deer in Wales why have we had so much trouble over here ???

With all these "thousands of deer"tell me why only one silver medal head has been recorded in wales in 2011 ,I know diet has a lot to do with antler weight,but even so with "thousands of deer and i mean thousands" why so few recorded heads,of any weight????

With all these "thousands of deer"tell me why only one silver medal head has been recorded in wales in 2011 ,I know diet has a lot to do with antler weight,but even so with "thousands of deer and i mean thousands" why so few recorded heads,of any weight????

another anti spouting bullshit and propaganda , with only a handfull of posts .four by fours driving the land etc ,put a chain and lock on em then or drop some farm implements in the gates thats what the farmers usually do ,we dont need people like you publicly broadcasting shit on here and then blaming welsh lads in four by fours ,and youve been beaten up .bullshit mate ,if i was a mod on here id delete you
  • Like 1