DEATH PENALTY FOR NONCES

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i seen a program about capital punishment in russia, if your found guilty in court of a serious offence''murder, beastin kids, and given the death penalty, you are taken out of the court room into a

After the wee girl getting killed in england is it not time to hang these nonces .with advancement in dna guilt is easier to prove.hang them high.

A deterent against paedos and child killers is simple. Stop treating them as a special case. Your a criminal and you will be jailed like any other. Main stream prison! You would basically be signing t

Just hope some dont get called for jury service

As performing that service requires a clear balanced view on facts put in front of you by experts not the media .

Here I have copied and pasted a section from the police statement

"This will be subject of the ongoing investigation and it would be wrong to jump to any conclusions until all the facts have been established."

ATB Cookie

WOE WOE SWEET CHILD OF MINE YOU WROTE ABOUT BRING BACK MAN TRAPS THEN ABOUT THE OTHER SIDE OF THE FENCE AND YOUR POULT PEN GETTING DONE ARE YOU FOR FOOOKING REAL AND I BET YOU HAVE A SGC NEVER MIND JURY SERVICE :icon_eek:

he was joking....clearly.... :icon_redface:

WELL YOU MUST BE IN THE SAME OPEN UNI CLASS AS HIM IF YOU THINK THAT JOKING ABOUT A 12 YEAR OLDS DEATH

i meant the man traps, id never joke about a 12 yr olds death.... :censored:

And nor did I

look at what YOU POSTED YOU MORONIC FOOOKER
  • Like 1

Because the rest of his life would, or should, be horrible. Also, teaching people that killing is wrong by killing again is even more illogical. If you ask me a big island fenced off should be built, drop the dirty b*****ds off and be done with them.

There was a film made like that, the murderers etc were dropped on an island. The island split naturally into a "good" camp and bad camp, they were given a food drop every so often and had to fight for it. Was a bloody good idea and i've often wondered why they just won't do it!!

The other option should be a 6x6 cell solitary for life with v basic rations and made to do menial tasks like break rocks for the rest of their miserable lives. Shooting, the rope or lethal injection are way too quick!

I've seen that too mate, very good film :thumbs:

ILL PUT IT IN CAPITAL LETTERS A 12 YEAR OLD CHILDs LIFE HAS BEEN TAKEN UNDER SUSPISOUS CIRCUMSTANCES

AND YOU ARE COMPAIRING PHEASANTS POULTS TO A CHILDS LIFE :icon_eek:

Because hes the fookin village idiot thats that far removed from the real world and i hope the pheasants i will be poaching this winter belong to a c**t like him.

Aye that's all very well Saying that. Till maybe one day you find yourself or a family member up on some charge you/ they didn't do. A few quid and an apology after so many yeArs might soften the blow, but if your dead your f*****g dead!

Seen it first hand recently............and a few quid doesnt soften the blow of losing 7 years....................but then again i suppose its better than being dead !

Cases that are 100 % guilty with absolutely no doubt id like to see the person released from custody.....................................and let street justice deal with it......whether they last 5 minutes 5 days or 5 months they will most probably die in agonising pain...............hanging is over too quick and not enough suffering.

• Like 1

Fact 1

There has been a body found, as yet unidentified.

Fact 2

No one has been charged.

Fact 3

Three people have been arrested.

Fact 4

Untill a cause of death is established, no one will be charged with the childs murder.

So while I agree with most of the sentiments spouted re child killers and molesters. Remember you are innocent untill proven guilty.

Once proven guilty they should feel the full weight of the law. (Although that does seem the easy option for them)

TC

• Like 2

Yea your prob right gnash , it would still make you a bitter individual, and the money isn't really compensation for your freedom. How do you even put a price on that!

I'd say the money was more a gesture. No sure about the mob justice bit though mate lol feeding a mob never goes well. To many nutters on the street as it is, without giving them an excuse. Not to mention the message it sends out to kids.

Because the rest of his life would, or should, be horrible. Also, teaching people that killing is wrong by killing again is even more illogical. If you ask me a big island fenced off should be built, drop the dirty b*****ds off and be done with them.

There was a film made like that, the murderers etc were dropped on an island. The island split naturally into a "good" camp and bad camp, they were given a food drop every so often and had to fight for it. Was a bloody good idea and i've often wondered why they just won't do it!!

The other option should be a 6x6 cell solitary for life with v basic rations and made to do menial tasks like break rocks for the rest of their miserable lives. Shooting, the rope or lethal injection are way too quick!

I've seen that too mate, very good film :thumbs:

A vote winner i reckon!

THIS is a true story which ended in the death of a child, when i was a kid about ten or eleven i was very interested in pigions still am anybody that had pigeons finches budgies i was at there front door,i spotted a lot rollers of the bus going to school about a mile from my house an decided to call to see what i could get for nothing...rapped the front door to be greeted by a man looked old but prob mid late twentys anyway to cut a long story short out looking at the pigeons his wife was beating about looked like a squa an her brother who looked like lurch out of the monsters looked a bit suspect even to me at a young age..lurch landed down the garden ranting an raving about the local kids torturing the pigions an starts telling about his great alsation he had for security an that the local kids had put a jack russell under the loft to kill his birds an if he gets his hands on one hes going to kill one,mean wild im trying to scrounge a few birds,,,,lurches words call back tonight,,,,,later on i try to get the mate to go down with me to get a few an he wont go ,,next day mate calls up says did i see the news , no i replied an he said theres a child missing in the street i was askig him to go to an the cameras is on a house with a roof full of pigeons,,turns out a big search party... lurch an co included are out an lurch was caught throwing the childs shoes into the hedge laying a false trail, the house was raided an the child the alsation an the jack russells bodys were found in the attic of the house,,lurch pleaded insanity got 7 years in the nut house his sister got 18 months suspended sentance for helping to hide the body an her boyfriend who i think was the brains of them got off,,,,,the only one went to jail was the local milkman who punched the face of lurch when he was arressed,,,,,,,,so weres justice

That's what I'm trying to say hitcher... The justice system doesn't work, so how can you expect it to decide who dies? I'm with gnash, street justice works. Well it did until communities were split up by immigration and political correctness.

Would you prefer to catch these people and deal with them yourself, or turn them in and let a judge who lives in leafy suburbia with no real life experience send him away for a few months?

Google 'Robert Green' the rapist, that's what the justice system does nowadays.

That's what I'm trying to say hitcher... The justice system doesn't work, so how can you expect it to decide who dies? I'm with gnash, street justice works. Well it did until communities were split up by immigration and political correctness.

Would you prefer to catch these people and deal with them yourself, or turn them in and let a judge who lives in leafy suburbia with no real life experience send him away for a few months?

Google 'Robert Green' the rapist, that's what the justice system does nowadays.

i think about that murder all the time i know the family very well an have never spoken to them about it the point i was trying to make was the man said he was going to do it

Ok here's a scenario for all the thl hangmen.

The bulger case. What they did was horrendous, but from the very start I said thst society had a large portion of blame in that. Anyway my question would you "personally " hang those kids? Cause I know I couldn't. And I seriously doubt anyone "truthfully" could either. Possibly the patents MAYBE!

Why!!

When f*****g kids, are killing other kids in that way. You don't think we as adults are blameless! Something terribly wrong when shit like thst happens, and to plaster them " evil" makes them seem some how unhuman and therefore makes us blameless. Utter bs. Well stewie if you could have stuck a rope round there neck or kicked them to death, then I'm certainly content with the fact I could t do it. No matter how henious the act.