Midland game fair

Kay Cuntry mans shares. Are only interested in. Bodies throught the gate £££££££££££££ all well and good but when you try to hide behinde. The title. GAME FAIR. And demote what used to be one of the premiere. T/L. Shows to the back field. , and then get some one associated. With a field sports accosiation defending. Exuberant. Charges. It beggers. Belief. Hope all the sacs members on here. Qestion the Use of your hard earned insupporting An event that clearly has no interest in working dogs. Etc but hey. It's only ££££££££££££££ the chat and fun your officials are having is more important.

i totally agree with you .. I said i wouldnt go again after the dog show judging was stuck out in the back of beond & I havent , it is all about money .. well they wont get a penny of mine again :thumbs:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The glorified boot sale is on the 15th and 16th of September

Badgers.   A game fair is nothing without Badgers.

its the fact that lurcher/terriermen are shunted out of the way thats riling me. Why shift them? why not shift the gundogs eh? £17 to be treated as a second class fieldsports enthusiast then havin to

several posts on here criticising the midland so i will ask, what`s your idea of an ideal game fair,is it loads of dogs in the main arena, several baits buried for the blokes with shovels to dig out against the clock, and the main event, ,,screaming at your dog when it chases a sheep instead of the released hare and nails the local farm cat on the way past :laugh: , you may not all agree with the way the big shows are run, but if you don`t like them then simply stay away, bit like this forum, if you don`t like whats posted then don`t look :tongue2: (expecting plenty of incoming on this so go ahead, rip away)

. Are speaking through experiences re the farm cat and the sheep. , would not. Need. To explain what a good country show was to some one who had been around long enough to experience. One , have a nice day. Colin

ok, obviously i`m an inexperianced sprog on shows, so enlighten me, and anyone else looking in on this thread, what do you want from a game fair, is it only to have what your interested in as the main and only event or do you want a mix, you dog lads moan like hell about being stuck out on the outskirts but what the f**k do you want, separate stands next to every entrance so everyone can see how many scars your dog has, grow some and accept that the show is for ALL PEOPLE not just you, if you dont like it, stay away, and when it comes to cost, how much is a pack of bacco or a few pints these days

several posts on here criticising the midland so i will ask, what`s your idea of an ideal game fair,is it loads of dogs in the main arena, several baits buried for the blokes with shovels to dig out against the clock, and the main event, ,,screaming at your dog when it chases a sheep instead of the released hare and nails the local farm cat on the way past :laugh: , you may not all agree with the way the big shows are run, but if you don`t like them then simply stay away, bit like this forum, if you don`t like whats posted then don`t look :tongue2: (expecting plenty of incoming on this so go ahead, rip away)

. Are speaking through experiences re the farm cat and the sheep. , would not. Need. To explain what a good country show was to some one who had been around long enough to experience. One , have a nice day. Colin

ok, obviously i`m an inexperianced sprog on shows, so enlighten me, and anyone else looking in on this thread, what do you want from a game fair, is it only to have what your interested in as the main and only event or do you want a mix, you dog lads moan like hell about being stuck out on the outskirts but what the f**k do you want, separate stands next to every entrance so everyone can see how many scars your dog has, grow some and accept that the show is for ALL PEOPLE not just you, if you dont like it, stay away, and when it comes to cost, how much is a pack of bacco or a few pints these days

. Don't smoke col You seem to be getting a bit excited. And what point are you tring to make about scars on dogs , and baits. Sound a bit. Dodgy. To me. Colin. Grow some. What. Coll balls lol In a democratic. Society. Think you will find we're still able to have an opinion. Enjoy. The car boot col. Might even see you threre. !!!!!!

Me thinks some one is not in a position to. Make an official. Statement regarding. The spending of a members. Club.

Wat p***y campsite are you in this year GTE.

. The horse died so staying at HQ.

Be round yours on Sat night then for a BBQ, is it horse steaks then,

its the fact that lurcher/terriermen are shunted out of the way thats riling me. Why shift them? why not shift the gundogs eh? £17 to be treated as a second class fieldsports enthusiast then havin to pay again to show your cur. Not a very good way to promote all aspects of fieldsports as equal is it?.Then there's the tat stalls to contend with aswell. These are there pure and simply to rake more money in on pitch fee's and nothing more. What have they to do with fieldsports eh? Nothing coz its all about the money. I suppose if you have a stall or something to sell then this will suit you due to having 1000's of fieldsports folk in one place. So shooters..would you be ok being shunted into the corner with absoloutley minimal facilities (toilets and such) while the lurcher/terriermen got the lions share of the amenities eh? i think not..Stick your once decent show up your jacksy till the organisers start to treat folk as they should be EQUAL...think i'll stick to me little hunt shows coz they know how to cater for genuine enthusiasts..atb stabba

• Like 2

I have been going to the Midlands for a few years now but growing bored of it. What's the Chatsworth like? Other than even more expensive! lol.

They're all swinging the same way mate...all ther're bothered about is pitch fee's and entrance fee's. Better off sticking to local shows and buying your hunting related gear online..save fortunes..atb stabba