is it just me or has the lurcher world gone mad????

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

as the title says as any one noticed lately how evey one is so concerned with what others are doing with there dogs an what they get up to an the crosses/dogs they use an what lines there out of an

Learnt a long time ago not to argue about dogs there's a hell of alot more to worry about in this life try and help have a laugh but don't fall out over dogs not worth it lads takes the fun out of wha

AA lot of it is because it's the summer and folk are climbing the walls.

Learnt a long time ago not to argue about dogs there's a hell of alot more to worry about in this life try and help have a laugh but don't fall out over dogs not worth it lads takes the fun out of what were doing plus we should all stand together we got enough enemies withought fighting amongst our selfs atb donk

Its only a bit of fun. :thumbs:

• Like 1

ya i totally agree its crazy i think it a lot to do with lads trying to be better than every 1 ealse, i got stick about running a lurcher for hares that had no saluki in it, i was told it was no good by lads that never even seen her let alone see her run its madness.

• Like 3

Poxon your right enough fella, I know iv said it before but, if folk worried about there own dogs as much as they do other peoples then the game wouldn't be half as f****d up as it is at present..

whats that dog in the pic mate? v nice ;)

Cheers fella, a bitch I got from the north east.

well its summer and i know how i feel at the min.. plus the fact i'm mad anyway.. so would you be if you'd worked with the people i have :laugh:

The Good thing about this place is you get to see what others catch and the land they run..

bad thing about it.. is where some people see a post and photo of other lads catching 30-50 bunnies a night so they think well my dog should be doing them numbers.. and when the don't its passed on and they go though dogs like i do socks.. where is round me you'd be lucky to get 20 runs a night never mind catch 20 :thumbs:

• Like 1

Instead of "has the lurcher world gone mad"? The question should have read "is the lurcher world still mad"?

It's been mad since I had my first lurcher (fecking long time ago now) but granted, the internet has just made it madder!!!!!

ATB :thumbs:

as usuall mate..............AGREED :thumbs:

YWhat do you call more than two lurcher men in the same room.

A threesome :D

Dirty man ! :whistling:

Instead of "has the lurcher world gone mad"? The question should have read "is the lurcher world still mad"?

It's been mad since I had my first lurcher (fecking long time ago now) but granted, the internet has just made it madder!!!!!

as usuall mate..............AGREED :thumbs:

YWhat do you call more than two lurcher men in the same room.

A threesome :D

Dirty man ! :whistling:

a dogging site :laugh:

If you are happy with your dog no matter what other people think ,it is a good one,you get some people on here complaining about doubling up on fox but if a couple of lads are out for a nights lamping rabbits with their dogs and they are not single handed fox dogs but they knock over a few foxes doubled up fair dues to them,(in Ireland)it's up to yourself what standard of dog you keep ,you feed it you exercise it and you work it ,so why should anyone else care ;)

• Like 3

as the title says

as any one noticed lately how evey one is so concerned with what others are doing with there dogs

an what they get up to an the crosses/dogs they use an what lines there out of an numbers of game being taken any one notice this?

my view is who gives a f**k about others dogs an what there up to!!!

to me working dogs is all about just being out there doing the job an watching me dogs work an enjoying working the dogs an having a good time :thumbs:

doesn't your post just go to show that you are one of the "concerned" people you are talking about ????

as the title says

as any one noticed lately how evey one is so concerned with what others are doing with there dogs

an what they get up to an the crosses/dogs they use an what lines there out of an numbers of game being taken any one notice this?

my view is who gives a f**k about others dogs an what there up to!!!

to me working dogs is all about just being out there doing the job an watching me dogs work an enjoying working the dogs an having a good time :thumbs:

doesn't your post just go to show that you are one of the "concerned" people you are talking about ????

no how does it show im one of the concerned about what others are doing with there dogs :hmm: is all it shows is ive some time on my hands to spout shit over the thl :yes: dont no weather you have noticed this is the first time ive added a post it was only abit of baiting to kill time an have a bit of fun(the hunting lifes not the real world) :cray::laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh::boogy: :boogy: only on the hunting life
  • Like 1

I 100% agree on that.. :yes: ..it's allway's been full of dreamer's and jackanories..it's this internet lark that give's more folk the opertunity to realise it..

• Like 1