MY MISSUS NEW MICRO JILL 5 MONTH OLD

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

f**k me you been ferreting all these years but still can't tell the differance between a small jill and a micro, look forward to reading all your ferreting reports this coming season. Hahaha !!

heres a quick pic of the little jill we picked up a couple of weeks ago off a mate 5 months old and dont think she will get much bigger should be ok to work her next month on a few little warrens chee

not trying to be a dick but just looks like a normal sized jill to me,

Posted Images

your right mate just the right size for the warrens i use i also have her sister who is smaller than her DM

You say she is just right for the warrens you use........do you have smaller rabbits than everybody else, making those smaller warrens?

• Like 1

your right mate just the right size for the warrens i use i also have her sister who is smaller than her DM

You say she is just right for the warrens you use........do you have smaller rabbits than everybody else, making those smaller warrens?

Nope he's just full a crap . : /

• Like 2

i no a fella who loved small little ferrets like that he reckond they were better than a normal sized 1 as they were to samll to hold any rabbits underground unlike the big ones i dont no every 1 to there own really nice ferrets in both pics tho

Leave the poor guy alone. He likes micro and Euro ferrets. If he wants to be a fashion ferreter then it's up to him, it gives his missus something else to breed next year and it makes them both happy.

ok lads you have all had your say some good some bad at the end of the day were all in the same line of buisness if people want to breed and keep what they want what does it matter long as they look after their animals cant see the harm in what colour or breed they are i like working mine my missus likes looking after them pets or /workers whats the harm she treats them better than i know anybody does at the end of the day thats what matters once again thanks for the replies lads cheers DM

ok lads you have all had your say some good some bad at the end of the day

You will keep posting this stuff though fella, despite knowing what happens every time someone mentions micro or EU... :D

i know tug mate im not going to stop posting about micros or europeans none of these remarks will ever upset me i have been ferreting for 35 years and im only 46 so a few idiots wont bother me ive forgot what some people know about ferrets or ferreting to be honest if thats all they have got to say i wouldnt bother lads thanks anyway DM