famous movie sayings

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"say hello to my little friend"   classic one everyone knows

Everything. OK! I'll talk! In third grade, I cheated on my history exam. In fourth grade, I stole my uncle Max's toupee and I glued it on my face when I was Moses in my Hebrew School play. In fifth gr

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through th

"I am William Wallace. And I see a whole army of my countrymen,

here in defiance of tyranny! You have come to fight as free men. And

free man you are! What will you do without freedom? Will you fight?"

"Two thousand against ten?" - the veteran shouted. "No! We will

run - and live!"

"Yes!" Wallace shouted back. "Fight and you may die. Run and you

will live at least awhile. And dying in your bed many years from now,

would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for

one chance, just one cahnce, to come back here as young men and tell

our enemies that they may take our lives but they will never take

our FREEDOM!"

what aload of shite.

"Shut the f**k up Englishman or i'll slap you silly"

Labtastic 2012... :laugh:

• Like 1

Don Corleone, I am honored and grateful that you have invited me to your daughter... 's wedding... on the day of your daughter's wedding. And I hope their first child be a masculine child. I pledge my ever-ending loyalty.

fcuk me i couldnt wait for him to spit it out

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you..Class

:thumbs:

• Like 3

"Survival kit contents check. In them you'll find: one forty-five caliber automatic; two boxes of ammunition; four days' concentrated emergency rations; one drug issue containing antibiotics, morphine, vitamin pills, pep pills, sleeping pills, tranquilizer pills; one miniature combination Russian phrase book and Bible; one hundred dollars in rubles; one hundred dollars in gold; nine packs of chewing gum; one issue of prophylactics; three lipsticks; three pair of nylon stockings. Shoot, a fella' could have a pretty good weekend in Vegas with all that stuff..."