Tory jackboots.

Guest bezza

Guest bezza

Since the tories and their willing accomplices the liberals took over, I feel more and more as though we have become occupied by a nazi style foreign power. I have never been so permanently angry in my life. They are so obviously using the financial crisis to bulldoze tory policies which nobody voted for. Who voted for the NHS to be sold off? For the severely disabled to have their benefits cut? For tens of thousands of public sector workers to be made redundant, including nurses and police officers? For child benefit and working tax credits to be cut. For students to have to pay up to 9 grand a year for tuition fees? For the poor to be shipped out of London if they happen to be on the dole or sick? I'm referring to the 25 grand cap on benefits paid to any single family. I know that SOUNDS like good money but remember the feckin LANDLORDS take the vast majority of that money. Why not cap the amount landlords can charge instead of evicting people? Did anybody vote for the eviction of people from their council house if there is so called under occupancy? In other words if your kids are grown up and there is a spare bedroom you will be moved into a smaller house maybe miles away from your existing home. Did anybody vote for the Remploy factories to be closed down?

They've been in for two and a bit more years and have done nothing but launch vicious attacks on ordinary people, whilst giving tax breaks to the filthy rich.

The country is being run by an Eton/Oxbridge mafia, the same arrogant, incompetent lot who ordered our forbears 'over the top' to be mown down in their hundreds of thousands. I believe this lot to be more evil than Thatcher. Even she was scared to dismantle the NHS.

I can't remember a time when the future looked so bleak for the youngsters of this country. All the advances made by working people over the last century are being confiscated by this scum. As for the liberals, they are nothing more than spineless collaborators.Rant over--for now.

• Like 10

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Since the tories and their willing accomplices the liberals took over, I feel more and more as though we have become occupied by a nazi style foreign power. I have never been so permanently angry in m

Now, I'd best make my feelings clear....... If there was a vote tomorrow and the choice on the ballot was; Vote Tory, or Stick Pins In Your Eyes; I'd have no hesitation in saying "pass the pins" !!!!

Big difference between old labour and new labour and no difference between new labour, tories or liberals they all want the same thing Iceland got it right there not even mentioned in media anymore wo

Now, I'd best make my feelings clear....... If there was a vote tomorrow and the choice on the ballot was; Vote Tory, or Stick Pins In Your Eyes; I'd have no hesitation in saying "pass the pins" !!!! BUT, lets have no illusions over this; these cuts are being made because the country is SKINT !!! And who brought the country to it's knees ?? 13 years of Labour, that's what did it !! They are ALL the same; only in it for themselves, out of touch with normal people. And Labour haven't been for the workers since Blair, Mandelson and the greatest class traitor of all, LORD Prescott, founded "New Labour" !! Trust NONE of them !!!

Cheers.

• Like 8
Guest bezza

CP I agree about Mandelson, the warmonger Blair and the greatest class traitor of them all Prescott .However, Labour put a lot of money into ordinary people's pockets during their thirteen years and very nearly achieved their aim of abolishing child poverty.The gulf between the classes is now getting wider and wider. Labour wasn't great but it was better than this lot. Labour did not cause the financial crisis-that was a world wide phenomenon which began in America.

The way to get this country out of the mire is to get people working,We should be building our way out of this mess in the same way we did after the second world war. That sneering, supercilious creep Osborne is denying the 'patient' essential life support. Even his own mates in the CBI is urging him to actually DO something to stimulate the economy.Let's hope he gets the message soon.

Edited by bezza
  • Like 3

Well im the opposite. Its a shame the tories arent by themselves and not have the libs with them or we would be able to sort the country out properly.

DONT get me started on labour i could be here for feckin hours. They ruined the country in a single decade. PERIOD.

• Like 2

Don't forget new labour got rid of our gold reserves for next to nothing , this was supposed to be there when times are bad & not good . Labour also let the floodgates open to our european cousins ( my arse ) , I don't think Thatcher would have allowed that . All labour did was to help bring the country to its knees instead of looking after us . This boils my piss , labour are nothing but bloody rats & the biggest rat jumped ship before the ship whent down ! :censored:

• Like 1

Labour pretty much created a society where people were better off sitting on their arses rather than working.

I'm not a gambling man, but I'd bet good money if you show me someone with six kids they'll be on benefits nine times out of ten, Why??, cos someone else is paying for them. If they had to feed and clothe them through their own sweat I'd also bet they wouldn't have as many.

Withdraw child benefits, best contraception on the market.

• Like 2

Don't forget new labour got rid of our gold reserves for next to nothing , this was supposed to be there when times are bad & not good . Labour also let the floodgates open to our european cousins ( my arse ) , I don't think Thatcher would have allowed that . All labour did was to help bring the country to its knees instead of looking after us . This boils my piss , labour are nothing but bloody rats & the biggest rat jumped ship before the ship whent down ! :censored:

and have the tory,s tightend it up?oh yeh they are trying to deport a soldier thats fought for this country.

BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE NORTH AND SOUTH

Labour pretty much created a society where people were better off sitting on their arses rather than working.

I'm not a gambling man, but I'd bet good money if you show me someone with six kids they'll be on benefits nine times out of ten, Why??, cos someone else is paying for them. If they had to feed and clothe them through their own sweat I'd also bet they wouldn't have as many.

at least whem labour were in we were all working there was houses getting built as graman says there all the same out to fill there own pockets just torries are wanting it back to victorian times atb
  • Like 1

at least whem labour were in we were all working there was houses getting built as graman says there all the same out to fill there own pockets just torries are wanting it back to victorian times atb

All working my arse, not been counted as unemployed doesn't mean you were working, just means you were on some sort of benefit.

I'll ask a question to all the labour luvvies, why didn't they form a coalition at the last election with the liberals?, they were approached before the tories and refused, why?, because they didn't have the balls or the capabilities to get us out of the mess which no matter how much they deny it was in essence down to them.

Labour are ok coming into power on the back of a good economy but once the moneys spent and they run out of ideas they jump ship and sit in opposition saying what they would do, again to all you labour fans, why didn't they step up to the breach and have a go at sorting the mess they helped to create.

• Like 1

All working my arse, not been counted as unemployed doesn't mean you were working, just means you were on some sort of benefit.

I'll ask a question to all the labour luvvies, why didn't they form a coalition at the last election with the liberals?, they were approached before the tories and refused, why?, because they didn't have the balls or the capabilities to get us out of the mess which no matter how much they deny it was in essence down to them.

Labour are ok coming into power on the back of a good economy but once the moneys spent and they run out of ideas they jump ship and sit in opposition saying what they would do, again to all you labour fans, why didn't they step up to the breach and have a go at sorting the mess they helped to create.

well most of the building trade was working gordon brown would have sorted it out if he was left alone to do it and before you say he caused it he was doing what that new torrie blair telt him torries are going and are doing it just f--king this country up worse than new so called labour and never been on benifets until now and the torries are in :hmm: Edited by nothernlite

what i can't understand is why not have it where say you vote the c**ts in,, on their word..which we do..don't we.. now it they don't do what they say...we should have a rule so we can vote them out....·then they'd live up to what they say..