• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So you honestly think that it is acceptable to keep dogs which are liable to kill each other? The whole nature of 'dog' is that it is (or should be) a sociable creature. Dogs are pack animals, but w

Sorry to here that pal and you won't like to here this but that's bad management. It's an awful way to learn but learnt you have. Sorry mate.

Deffinately your own fault for not having the kennel 100% safe........ you said that they had never showed any aggression to each other so you wouldn't be expecting such a thing to happen, just wonder

Sorry to here that pal and you won't like to here this but that's bad management. It a awful way to learn but learnt you have.

Sorry mate.

I know it is thats the worst part i know its my fault but as u say ive learnt a big lesson. Going to get rid of two of the rotts and keep as guard dog ive being thinking about doing it for a while but couldnt bring myself to do it as i av 2many pet dogs and cant keep the working dogs i want because of space so this has really settled my decision there going as hard and all as its going to be to part with them it has to be done!

I could understand keeping a Rottie or Dobie as a guard dog to protect my running dogs, property, family, etc; but for it to KILL my other dogs isn't just an accident....... It's bad managment, mate ! Sorry for your loss, but you had better learn quick what you keep in your yard.

Cheers.

• Like 2