Very true Vixen: I'd sooner have dour and grumpy but honest and true, then someone like this:

"Behind the smile and the kindly eyes,

Lies a cold-hearted devil with a scheming mind"

:thumbs:

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What has war in Iraq got to do with a tennis match !!!...................what a ridiculous thing to say................if your mate wants to cry then fine if he dont so what it shows nothing whatsoeve

Well after Wimbledon and losing to probably the greatest player to play the game, Murray still got ripped what for..........being emotional.   What he did yesterday to Federer was fully deserved An

Well I don't know him personally, and I'm guessing no c**t on here does either. I for one hope he does well. Regardless of his looks, money, or if he is a moody c**t lol

Posted Images

You mean like every other A to B list celebrity, and politician that uses the public. Not to mention every reality show on the box. Not only do they use them. They exploit, and rip the piss out of them.

He is a user, and I cant stand users, he is a Scot and uses the British public to cheer him on, hope he looses

Hate to burst your bubble mate but every one is a user in one way or another to benefit themselves in someway, we all use this forum to benefit others and yourself ie you have used this thread to put your point/opinion across? As I said, tennis is his job, and fans in theory are his customers so he has to use what's at his disposal to benefit himself and his loved ones.

• Like 2

He is a user, and I cant stand users, he is a Scot and uses the British public to cheer him on, hope he looses

Whether he wins or whether he loses your post will always be one of the daftest iv'e ever read over a tennis player that you dont know :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• Like 1

Has any one noticed you never seem to see Murray or Marlon Dingle in the same place at the same time Hmmmmmmmm same person maybe :blink:

Nope.....Marlon is English and that means he would be shit at Tennis..... :thumbs::icon_redface:

• Like 2

Dont think i can watch the whole game.... :censored: How the f**k did he get to the final.....?? He cant get his first serve in!! Does anyone on here play tennis... :icon_eek: if so can you tell me why he chooses to hit the f*****g ball back to Federer and not put it to the corner which is free?

Murray 1st set up breaking fedderes serve

Looks like my double bluff is working.................... :whistling: