Dog and sheep

jesus what dogs you got lol :rofl: mine trys to kill sheep as soon as he sees them he goes mad

Wow your dog must be hard as fukc and you must be a top hunter ....... Fukcing idiot .........

he'll start a snide thread in general talk calling you an anti for saying that Socks...

No need for that mate Hampshire is a spit from my place he can come and say it to my face .... I bet he is all a tattooed up and wears a vest shirt and says innit every other word .... Feck me I am scaring myself now ......

jesus what dogs you got lol :rofl: mine trys to kill sheep as soon as he sees them he goes mad

Wow your dog must be hard as fukc and you must be a top hunter ....... Fukcing idiot .........

he'll start a snide thread in general talk calling you an anti for saying that Socks...

No need for that mate Hampshire is a spit from my place he can come and say it to my face .... I bet he is all a tattooed up and wears a vest shirt and says innit every other word .... Feck me I am scaring myself now ......

:laugh:

Was out up the moutian today with the two lurchers and at one point about 30 sheep were walking towards us both lurchers were stand behind me but one sheep run towards one of the dogs and chased him 200 yards down the feild i found it pretty fun anyone else had this happen?

Its not fun or funny,the dogs did,nt chase sheep which is a massive bonus,get em on a lead around sheep.

'krs118' timestamp='1341422013' post='2699216']

Better watch mate some of them sheep are right hard with horns and all that :yes:

Christ you can tell its summer time on here

Whats got a hundred balls and f##ks dogs? sort your act or you will soon find out. :censored:

Edited by trenchfoot

He's probably about 15 and didn't expect this sort of reaction ! His mates probably think his dog is well 'ard !! LOL !!

Cheers.

:laugh:

Thought it would be you first :yes::D

Cheers, D.

• Like 1