my badger dog

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There must be some real talented dog lads on here, able to judge exactly how a dog will work from just one picture, impressive.

The dog is a single handed worker by the looks, and going by what ive seen & read he's a genuine dog that you can dig to a couple of times per week, owned by a genuine fella. Whats not to like? &

i can understand that, i just felt like putting up a pic after seeing that daily mail article, there are others than us watching this site, including norwegian anti-hunters who tend to believe that th

yeah, theres english blood in him, howlbeck.

he´ll sit back a foot or so and bay his little head off as long as the badger doesnt try to dig on, works out just fine.

i think we`ve spoken about the lines before via pm ;)

will he stand his ground mart for a badger dog thats done 4 seasons he looks very well its just he doesnt look very strong looks like he could get pushed about a bit

I must be getting old i thought the dog was called badger :huh:

thats not what he says but i think your alot nearer the truth breeder lol

Don't take this the wrong way but if that terrier jumps from the roof of the kennel it's on over the white fence next to it you want to be carefull it don't hang it's self, jmo.

Edited by searcher
  • Like 2

Don't take this the wrong way but if that terrier jumps from the roof of the kennel it's on over the white fence next to it you want to be carefull it don't hank it's self, jmo.

How do you know the chain isnt 6ft long?

Looks to me like the dog is stood to the side of the kennel roof and another couple of steps is the fence.i wouldn't chain a dog next to a fence like that it', that's all aim going to say ,if the dog can not reach the fence then great.