Steroids

Talking to a lad that knows someone who has injected the steroid EPO into his coursing dog .this is 3rd hand news so I won't mention any names but got me wondering if anyone else has heard similar stories? It got me thinking when the foley and Waterloo were running maybe there should of been some kind of testing makes for an interesting topic I think il soon find out ha ATB fagaen

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

giving steroids to running dogs this is only for the wannabe,s who cant condition train and run a dog to its best capability. Its for knobs who want to make a name without putting in the graft

Of course it makes a difference any performance enhancing drug does it wouldent be called a performance enhancing drug if it didn't or be band from nearly every sport if it didn't help there's big mo

I believe steroids are the reason one of my mutts is alive after she was hit by a car, however I also believe anyone who uses it on there dogs to win races or for coursing or any other competition nee

I doubt if any of the dogs in the Waterloo Cup were jagged up ! They had vets on hand and, I would assume, drug testing. The BWRA has random drug testing at it's Whippet meetings, so I would guess the NCC did aswell ! :thumbs:

Cheers.

I doubt if any of the dogs in the Waterloo Cup were jagged up ! They had vets on hand and, I would assume, drug testing. The BWRA has random drug testing at it's Whippet meetings, so I would guess the NCC did aswell ! :thumbs:

Cheers.

there is no drug testing in the bwra

Cheers.

See "General Racing Rule" 28;

http://www.thebwra.co.uk/rules.htm

Cheers.

• Like 1

I remember the first time I went to the fens watch a match, one of the dogs was pissing red..the owner said it would clear soon as he has been giving it *************When money comes through the door, honesty goes out the window

• Like 2

Cheers.

See "General Racing Rule" 28;

http://www.thebwra.co.uk/rules.htm

Cheers.

think they have stopped it now mate for some reason

atb but they did used to :thumbs: